Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Final Fantasy X movie? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 05, 06 at 3:55pmRoweski

Is it just me or would FFX undoubtedly make an incredible movie. Many of the cutscenes were beautifuly done, and are, in my opinion, the same quality as those of advent children. The storyline is amazing, although the ending should definately be cleared up . What do you guys think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 05, 13 at 5:58am
soulsofhell2

This would be an amazing film, this game has been seen to have one of the most emotional responses in the history of gaming, also the Final Fantasy series is in the top 5 of the world's most played, so obviously anyone who has half a brain would have loved FFX and would be overjoyed if a movie did come out, the game is admittedly repetitive and such but the story line is amazing, to think of how a young man lost his family and now has to fight for his life in a world that is brand new to him and how he finds enemies, great comrades and in the end finds love but only to be painfully torn away from his safe haven as to where he now believed he belonged... And the statement that considering FFX-2 that is a bad idea... no it would be an amazing idea to merge the two together, as to how Tidus is torn away from Yuna, so as a result in the film it could just be the case where we see how far Yuna is willing to go, and as a result allows the viewers to be able to correlate as to how Yuna might feel, except it would have the perfect ending rather than the good or the bad, and this would be an amazing feat of animation (if incorporated into modern graphics) and i can definitely say that no matter the price, i would buy this film.

May 28, 12 at 8:15pm
ThatFFXguy

They Could Just Make FF x-2 an epilogue after the credits.

Mar 15, 12 at 9:34am
Stern631

oh i was off lol......people are still talking about this ok good haha glad to see the more i looked the more people i see on here that are agreeing

Mar 15, 12 at 9:31am
Stern631

so its been 48 months since ne one has talked about this but i think that ffx and even x2 would make great movies!!! i think the problem is the FF attached to it and we all jump down throats cause its not FFVII (which is true!!) if u just took that story, characters, etc and did something wirh it but called it like fight for spira or the summoner or u know ne thing thats dosnt have the FF in the title. i think to a mainstream audience who knows nothing about the game would be very interested in the love story, the twisting histories and all that other goodness lol. then u turn x2 into a charlies angels esque kind of thing with all the stories and such intact and hell that wouldnt be that bad of a flick i think.

Feb 17, 12 at 6:30pm
butwipe2345

quote Ladygaga
Just because this posts very old I'm still going to put on my two cents. I think that final fantasy ten had the most touching storyline of any final fantasy game to date.

I also beleive the gameplay was spot on and the use of Aeons being the main point if the game in the way they were was awesome.

I think this being made into a movie would be a wonderful idea. Final Fantasy 10 was the first video game I ever played that has still stuck with me to this day. It's been 19 years and I can okay it over and over again. The musical score was just breath taking. Seeing this on the big screen would make my dreams come true.
I cant even begin to tell you how ecstatic I was to see this post.

Jan 29, 12 at 3:37am
Ladygaga

Just because this posts very old I'm still going to put on my two cents. I think that final fantasy ten had the most touching storyline of any final fantasy game to date.

I also beleive the gameplay was spot on and the use of Aeons being the main point if the game in the way they were was awesome.

I think this being made into a movie would be a wonderful idea. Final Fantasy 10 was the first video game I ever played that has still stuck with me to this day. It's been 19 years and I can okay it over and over again. The musical score was just breath taking. Seeing this on the big screen would make my dreams come true.

Jan 25, 12 at 5:00am
LOD-squa

You're forgetting Advent Children which was an awesome movie and made up for the big flop that Spirits within was.

Jan 24, 12 at 3:06pm
joseph bezzina

well spirits within was an infamously big flop, so no. [unless they make it on a shoestring budget]

Jan 24, 12 at 4:02am
LOD-squa

I was reading Jecht page in one of the wikis and it explained that Jecht was out in the sea training and found sin who teleported him out of the dream Zanarkand to the present spira. I kind of recall seeing this but I am unsure.

Jan 24, 12 at 1:32am
Jabba Overkill

quote LOD-squa
Reasonable point. It would be even more intriguing if all the Sin's had a connection with one another thus they kept the circle going. But then Jecht decided to put a stop to sin and have Auron bring Tidus with him so they could stop the never ending circle.

With that reasoning maybe Jecht brought Tidus to keep Sin going because they had a connection/relation. And that's what actually stopped Sin, not the fact that there would be no Final Aeon, but the fact that the "chain" broke since Jecht's only connection was Tidus. It would also clearly explain why Tidus was brought to Spira from Zanarkand.