Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » [Quest] Basarios - Unseen Peril » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 02, 06 at 5:15pmMHF Hunter

Ive tried this quest over and over its the 4* number 7 quest. Please how do you beat this guy and may i ask what armor i should have and maybe what weapon? Thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 12 at 12:28pm
Carlosdualblader

Hi i want to know who still uses both ad hoc party and monster hunter freedom so we can play some guild missions equipment garuga armor and cyclone

Jul 05, 12 at 12:36pm
ANDREY3000

Killing the basarios is easy but time consuming... my strategy is to use a bow and atk it like theres no tommorrow. also for some extra help bring some lg barrel bombs. if your in the zone with the exploding rocks that can help you too.

Sep 11, 11 at 12:54am
rainerbrandon

Oh and to get pba get hunters knife, hunters dagger, assassins dagger, and then I think pba if not someone correct me please. Good luck.

Sep 11, 11 at 12:50am
rainerbrandon

I have full guruga and loprey helm I use pba bring food because being able to block is really useful especially when fighting a wyvren for the first time, first find him in z 2 paintball him, the roll under his belly and destroy him when he goes to charge if your under him face him and block if you have enough stam you should be able to block keep doing that till he's dead. Also bring plenty of whetstones, and potions, and antidotes. Hope it help good luck. P.S if you can't get guruga get loprey.

Aug 27, 11 at 7:33am
Ivanlob26

Guys i tried all the poo you said but it didnt work when i hit his tummy for a bit then it bounces off what then, Barell bomb nya when he runs on then they dont expplode. What to do?

Aug 27, 11 at 7:13am
evangalion132

I NEED HELP!!!!!! i am using the wyvern blade "fall" and i have tried with the chick decapitator and the vile serpent blade the red saber and the snow venom but i cant find a way to kill it with all of my weapons bouncing off i also have the rathian helm chest greaves tasset and hermituar legs any advise?

Aug 25, 11 at 3:29am
evangalion132

ok i have been trying for days now with him this is my 20th try already and all of my weapons bounce off even when i hit his belly i am using the rathian helmet raathian chest rathalos tasset rathian vembraces the red saber (and iv tried with the vile serpentblade the chick decapitator and the snow venom)and hermitaur greaves I NEED HELP!!! please and thank you:)

May 30, 11 at 7:25pm
EPIC xsxcdc

put large barral bombs by them explosive rock thing and make him charge them its actularry really easy

Jul 07, 10 at 8:54am
PoisonLover

I done it easily all u need is full bone armor and a great serpent-blade and make him charge into the exploding rocks and yeah add some large barrel bombs and after a while he he shake and attack u from time to time with fire balls after his tail drops off just keep hitting him and hes as good as dead. P.S: To speed things up take a ancient potion (Immunizer+kelbi horn) and take a Demondrug (power seed+catalyst) and a Armorskin (catalyst+armor seed) and a mega juice (Power extract+Well done steak) and mega potions (potion+honey) and you should be hard to kill!

Jun 18, 10 at 11:11am
lieutenant88pl

Again wrong forum. Check MHF2 or Unite forums.