Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » Iodrome Hide » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jun 23, 06 at 12:52amThe Dracos

Sorry if someone has asked this already i looked and didnt see anything on this but Where do i get IODROME HIDES not ioprey.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 03, 07 at 6:32pm
Lords of Darkness

Pyschoserum shows ANY MAJOR MONSTER. Whether it be a wyvern, kirin, or drome. And I got Gendrome hides pretty early in the game so I would take you can get Iodrome with too much effort.

Feb 03, 07 at 6:09pm
GrandLeon

dragonkin is right u get iodrome hides from hr1+ and hr3+ quests

best is hr1+ is a 70% chance for drome hide
hr3+ is 45%

Feb 02, 07 at 3:57pm
DragonKin98020440

quote monster hunter f
Elder iodrome quest: Go wait in area 3 or 7.
You cannot get iodrome hides from elder iodromes. Like Indoril Nerevar said, you can get them from HR2 iodrome quest.

Feb 02, 07 at 8:38am
Rekee Soen

I believe the psychoserum also work on dromes and kirin cause when I paint one it shows the same pink dot as wyverns.

Feb 02, 07 at 3:52am
riel

are you sure? i just did this quest yesterday and the iodrome showed up on my map

Feb 01, 07 at 8:25pm
Xeros the Slayer

those only work on wyverns

Feb 01, 07 at 8:16pm
LoVeMeSiLlY

quote swan_flu
Does anyone know what zones the Iodromes are in the 4* Iodrome chief elder quest? I ran through all the zones but did not encounter any Iodromes!

you could bring a psychoserum =D

Jan 24, 07 at 5:57pm
monster hunter f

Elder iodrome quest: Go wait in area 3 or 7.

Jul 01, 06 at 1:52am
swan_flu

Does anyone know what zones the Iodromes are in the 4* Iodrome chief elder quest? I ran through all the zones but did not encounter any Iodromes!

Jun 23, 06 at 1:29am
Indoril Nerevar

hr 2 fang of the iodrome quest, harvest hte iodrome ;p