Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » Killing a Khezu » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 06 at 8:29pmjiggy2005

how odo i get itt off teh roof plz help

ps wat is teh best weapon to kill it (bow 0ro blade

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 19, 12 at 12:51am
Kagaridamasenkotaioh

What are the best weapons ( I'm talking about bombs, traps and all that stuff)?

Sep 19, 12 at 12:48am
*bleep*jou

Me also I have a problem with this *bleep*ing khezu, I've a Katana Wolf or a Kut-ku twin, I'm making the khezu angry (chen he has ice breath getting out of his mouth and attacking you with lightning body rush) but he is to powerful and make me die. Can I have a real help. It is the Urgent Mission of the chef.

Apr 26, 11 at 4:23am
OtakuMan

The best way (at least for me) to kill a khenzu is using wyren fire,barrel bomb n bounce bomb

Dec 13, 10 at 6:08pm
Xangretor

SnS is good for Khezu - fast, and you can block and dodge must faster than with a GS. And as lieutenant88pl said, make sure it's fire element.

Dec 12, 10 at 5:08pm
lieutenant88pl

Fire element weapon will do the job.
edit:
I highly recommend Blazing Falchion.

Dec 12, 10 at 5:17am
morgra

I'm using siler white fang serpent blade, traps, bombs can anyone give me advice on bringing him to death?

Nov 20, 10 at 10:12am
Tyrannodon Guy

Poke out his non existant eyes then give him a GS charge smack of the RATHALOS FIRESWORD!

Jul 22, 10 at 5:42am
thoraxe

this thread has been dead for about 1 year.
but i have to agree with you about the guild nakes everything harder.

Jul 21, 10 at 10:12am
PoisonLover

The guild makes all thing harder no matter if ur offline or online its hard the chefs quests are some what easy but i still cant kill it too gunning its cool but stamina goes fast so bring mega juices (well done steak(dunno about steak i forgot) + power extract) and rare steaks and well done steaks and cuz u get a immunizes take a kelbi horn and combine them and pray u get ancient potion and yeah bring all that stuff u got (this hasn't worked for me yet i didn't get the potion) gunning is best tho because when it shocks itself you can shoot it still if your fighting it with a blade its take that attaches to the ground isn't effected so you can still it that but it will bash off hoped i helped

Jun 09, 10 at 4:37pm
Xangretor

quote lieutenant88pl
Just beat red khezu and i have to admit that it's indcredible fast while rage mode. Fighting with two of them must be deadly.
But fun with friends.