Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » Official Rathalos/Rathian Discussion Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jun 04, 06 at 3:08pmsephirothsk8

Where and how should I kill Rathalos?

Also how much life does he have compaired to a Yian Kut-Ku or a Cephadrome?

HF: Merged messages

This message was edited by Hell_Fire(moderator) on Dec 07 2006.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 05, 12 at 3:25am
jdruiz246

I need help or advice to beat the misson kill I rathain and rathoths

Apr 01, 10 at 8:02am
timmay435

i use a Wolf Blade made out of Yian Garuga items and Yian Garuga armor, the rarity of the weapon: 7 sharpness: White, it's a sword and sheild
Rarity of the Armor: 5

Feb 06, 10 at 2:06pm
lieutenant88pl

If you mean elder gld ian and slvr los then check this thread http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/28151/t706201-quest-wyverns-of-land-sky/
You should find helpful info there.

Feb 06, 10 at 12:00pm
??????

i need help with gold rathian and silver rathalos.any ideas?

Feb 05, 10 at 2:59am
bsclmrslyr

i hav a bone katana (dragon) and a full set of genprey armor except i hav hi-metal gloves would i be able to kill them

Jan 31, 10 at 1:02pm
Xangretor

Wrong forum, my friend. Try asking here.

Jan 30, 10 at 5:14pm
scrat

i got valkryie great sword, Khezu plate, blango tasset, kut-ku braces and cephalos greaves, is that good enough stuff

Nov 15, 09 at 5:13pm
reggaery

yh but he can heal by drinking in there. thats not good. especially if ure a beginer to the rathalos.

Nov 15, 09 at 10:28am
lieutenant88pl

I never try to fight there just, just waiting for another area. The camera there is horrible.

Nov 14, 09 at 7:18pm
reggaery

that is the worst zone ever!!! whenever he goes in there i goan, follow and then get slaughtered.