Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » BioShock » Information Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 23, 06 at 8:12pmtidus04

By: Take-Two, Irrational Games
Genre: Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter
Release Date: 2007 (US)
Also On: PC | X360

Images

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 12, 08 at 3:49pm
Krunal

[ via GameGrep | Read & Rate ]

2KElizabeth the lead community manager over at 2K Games has released the news that many PS3 owners have been waiting for - the existence and release date of the Bioshock demo. Though the game has been released for some time on the XBOX360 and PC, many people have not had the chance to play it and the demo, which is to be released on 2nd October 2008 should give those gamers a first-hand taste of the game.

[ via GameGrep | Read & Rate ]

Dec 12, 07 at 5:26am
Mishtram

Bioshock managed to grab itself Game of the Year, Best 360 Game and Best Original Score, making it the most decorated game at the awards this year and also grabbing it two fairly prestigious titles. The entire article can be found here!

Jul 04, 07 at 2:41am
Mishtram

Blog Entry

Information has been bubbling up from the city under the sea. Last week, the first images of the Big Daddy Figurine prototype were posted on the Cult of Rapture. This hand painted bad boy stands about six inches tall, and although these photographs do not show his finalized colors, he created quite a stir.

For more information, check the source.

[Source]

May 24, 07 at 5:36am
Sereph

I have submitted the cancelation for all the dates for this forum.

May 20, 07 at 12:43am
weskraudaon

This game has been canceled but it is going to be on the PS3 i predict.I hope it will be on the PS3.

Apr 06, 07 at 4:23am
Mishtram

A new blog is out, with some more videos, this time with some videos of the first areas.
    Rapture is a huge underwater city, and we have seen only brief glimpses at a few corridors and hallways so far, in screenshots and trailers. Currently, we know that Rapture includes seven "decks," with multiple levels and many different environments spanning each deck.

Fans have been clamoring for a more in-depth look inside Rapture, rather than single screenshots or gameplay videos that often center around only one or two rooms. And while we don't want to spoil the fun of exploring the city during the game, Irrational has come up with walkthrough videos of two of the first areas in BioShock.

Apr 06, 07 at 3:54am
Mishtram

Even canceled, I'm going to drop news where-ever possible.

Hey guys,

There are a dozen new pictures ready for perusal for all interested over at the 2k Official Community Page. No screenshots, all poster art, but definitely still worth checking out in my opinion.

Jan 21, 07 at 9:02am
softwarehardwareguy

I think it has been canceled for the PS3 but anyway, you play as a man

Sep 16, 06 at 2:35pm
Bloodomen666

This game looks cool and creepy.Does any body know if it has the monsters randomly generated around the place like they did in System Shock 2 because i herd its supposed to be simile to System Shock 2 if so should be a good fright.

Sep 02, 06 at 10:54am
lullaby

as I understand, there is no official forum for Bioshock, but are there any, bisides this, unofficial forums?
will we be playing a female or male character?