Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar » Introductions Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 22, 06 at 10:48pmtomithedeon

Hello, I'm Tomithedeon (tom-ith-id-ian) (NOT TOMI!) and I like Lord of the Rings. Please introduce yourself here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 26, 08 at 7:45pm
HilaryDuffGta

hi i'm todd aka duffy...i started playing this last night out here in rancho dominguez with my friend april and have a burgler character...i cant remember what server we are playing on but its a good game so far...

Dec 31, 07 at 4:28am
protoX4

quote Danger
Hey guys.

I've played WoW a bit over the last two years but never really got into it. So I was looking for a MMORPG to get into and my mate suggested LOTR. With the 7 day trial on offer, I've decided to give it a go. Downloading the client as I type this and hope to be up and running soon. So, if anyone has any hints or tips for starting off then feel free to tell me!

See y'all around the forum.
i have a hint. you can play the trial more than once, just use a different email. first time go through with a freep (free person: dwarf, elf, hobbit, man), second time get to level 10 freep and playe creep (monster player).
also, for freeps' occupation; guardian: armoursmith (or something like that), champion: weaponsmith, hunter: woodworker, loremaster: woodworker. not sure about other classes cause i haven't played them. hope this helps =]

Dec 19, 07 at 10:11pm
Danger

Hey guys.

I've played WoW a bit over the last two years but never really got into it. So I was looking for a MMORPG to get into and my mate suggested LOTR. With the 7 day trial on offer, I've decided to give it a go. Downloading the client as I type this and hope to be up and running soon. So, if anyone has any hints or tips for starting off then feel free to tell me!

See y'all around the forum.

Nov 28, 07 at 7:05am
frap

I just bought the special edition of the game. My main was Celedruin on Firefoot when i was playing the free trial, but I don't know if it will carry through.

May 16, 07 at 9:47pm
Shin Ra

It's fun for a while. I don't play it anymore more because it's just too repetitive, I let my little brother play on my account. Too many creepy old people...(anyone who plays will know what I mean).

May 16, 07 at 12:37am
Night Wing

Hi i was thinking about getting this game, is it fun?, and is it only ten dollars a month?

May 12, 07 at 11:50pm
protoX4

quote Stalker1287
hey all, i am stalker1287 and i have just gotten the game. it seems like a very good game and it can only get better .
just wait 'til july when the update comes out, more monsters, more playable areas...

May 04, 07 at 11:24am
Stalker1287

hey all, i am stalker1287 and i have just gotten the game. it seems like a very good game and it can only get better .

Apr 30, 07 at 10:50pm
Shin Ra

Providing you meet the recommended specs the game will not lag much and you'll find it has superb graphics.

Apr 30, 07 at 8:47pm
castelx

im jw i might buy this game does it lagg alot and are the graphic good?