Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Books & Literature » Introduce Yourself - Chapter 2 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 17, 06 at 5:16amSonic Flash

See what I did there?
The old one became a bit long so a sequel has been published.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 16 at 7:42pm
quaesitorverum

Anyone here read the Assassin's Apprentice? It's quite epic for anyone into realistic-fiction(?). Though, it could have been Sci-fi. At any rate, I've forgotten.

Sep 26, 16 at 7:29pm
Jabba Overkill

Yes you did quaesitorverum. Welcome to the forum mate! We hope to see you around here more.

Sep 26, 16 at 4:05pm
quaesitorverum

Hey, I'm Quaesitor Verum, or Verum for short. I've loved reading for several years now, despite much antagonism. I particularly favor Sci-fi, fantasy, and other works of fiction. I love to write, too! Although, I never finish any of my works...
Anyways, I hope I did this right.

Sep 23, 16 at 7:52am
EpicRaptorMan

Better late than never I suppose...
I'm the local Raptor and I've ran across this forum mostly through boredom

I've never been a hard-core reader... But occasionally I run across a specific book (fiction) that I cant keep my paws off!
Other than that, I guess one could say I'm into writing (but it's not the best)...

Sep 22, 16 at 12:37pm
IamthebestNever

Hi everyone, N here. I used to be obsessed with books until university kicked in but I've been trying to get back into reading spirit. The last piece I read was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

Sep 21, 16 at 3:07am
Jabba Overkill

In just a day we managed to launch the forum to 24th place! Good job Kaharius and Grayson. Lets hope we can keep this up and bring more readers around here.

Sep 20, 16 at 4:45am
Grayson

Jabba Overkill

I'd be happy to!

Sep 20, 16 at 2:49am
Jabba Overkill

quote Grayson
Can't believe I haven't come across this amazing forum sooner.
Hello, everyone! I started becoming really obsessed with books when I first set foot in my new school's library. I love to write in my free time too. I can't wait to talk to meet my fellow book lovers here.

Hi Grayson! I love your enthusiasm! Maybe you can help us spark some activity in here. 

Sep 14, 16 at 8:22am
Grayson

Can't believe I haven't come across this amazing forum sooner.
Hello, everyone! I started becoming really obsessed with books when I first set foot in my new school's library. I love to write in my free time too. I can't wait to talk to meet my fellow book lovers here.

Sep 4, 16 at 8:51am
Kaharius

Hey everyone. Recently picked up a couple of books, and coincidentally, I saw this forum at around the same time, so I thought I'd jump right in. Used to read a heck of a lot of books till my high school years. I still try to squeeze in a bit of reading time nowadays whenever I can, and hopefully, I'll have more time in the future.