Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Books & Literature » Introduce Yourself - Chapter 2 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 17, 06 at 5:16amSonic Flash

See what I did there?
The old one became a bit long so a sequel has been published.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 19, 16 at 8:30am
Jabba Overkill

quote BrainTeaser556
I am Christine Richard. I am a teacher, editor/proofreader and kids educational content writer. I love writing and reading. I look forward to having fun on this forum. Thanks.

Hello Christine and welcome to neoseeker!

Unfortunately at the moment the forum is not nearly as active as we'd like it to be but I'm always glad to see fellow readers join and hopefully you can help bring some more activity around here.

Make sure you check this thread and let us know what you are currently reading.

Jul 19, 16 at 7:11am
BrainTeaser556

I am Christine Richard. I am a teacher, editor/proofreader and kids educational content writer. I love writing and reading. I look forward to having fun on this forum. Thanks.

Feb 3, 16 at 8:47pm
Pipzilla

What's up fellow bookies I'm Pipzilla. Currently reading The Girl on the Train, a good read so far

Feb 3, 16 at 10:37am
scooby

hi im scooby

Jan 16, 16 at 3:29am
Infinite

Hi there LKoniger, welcome to the forum!

Whose your favorite author and what kind of books you do you enjoy?

Jan 13, 16 at 5:23am
LKoniger

Hello all, it`s my second post on this forum, so.. let`s get acquainted, I`m a great fond of video games, music and books, don`t like the noisy big companies and prefer to spend time with myself single))
Something like introvert)
So, what about you?_)

Jan 11, 16 at 6:53pm
getNOTORIOUS

Yeah I'm over in the Wrestling forum quite a bit lol.
Thanks for the recommendation I will definitely check out Brandon Sanderson. Do you have any book recommendations of his?

Jan 11, 16 at 6:15am
Dantess26

quote getNOTORIOUS
YOLO

My name is getNOTORIOUS. I love reading and always have an active book on hand. My favorite authors are James Patterson and John Grisham. One book I've never read which I feel I should is The Hobbit. I've read every single Harry Potter book multiple times from cover to cover. My favorite series as a teenager was Artemis Fowl and A Series of Unfortunate Events. What I hope to gain from the community is some good book suggestions!
Welcome! I think I've seen you over in wrestling threads already(?)

A good recommendation I'd make is Brandon Sanderson. We have lots of Sanderson fans here on Neo.

Jan 10, 16 at 6:39am
getNOTORIOUS

YOLO

My name is getNOTORIOUS. I love reading and always have an active book on hand. My favorite authors are James Patterson and John Grisham. One book I've never read which I feel I should is The Hobbit. I've read every single Harry Potter book multiple times from cover to cover. My favorite series as a teenager was Artemis Fowl and A Series of Unfortunate Events. What I hope to gain from the community is some good book suggestions!

May 22, 15 at 12:28am
LucidSamples

hi everyone,

my name is Karl, I am music producer.