Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Books & Literature » Introduce Yourself - Chapter 2 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 17, 06 at 5:16amSonic Flash

See what I did there?
The old one became a bit long so a sequel has been published.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 03, 16 at 8:47pm
Pipzilla

What's up fellow bookies I'm Pipzilla. Currently reading The Girl on the Train, a good read so far

Feb 03, 16 at 10:37am
scooby

hi im scooby

Jan 16, 16 at 3:29am
Infinite

Hi there LKoniger, welcome to the forum!

Whose your favorite author and what kind of books you do you enjoy?

Jan 13, 16 at 5:23am
LKoniger

Hello all, it`s my second post on this forum, so.. let`s get acquainted, I`m a great fond of video games, music and books, don`t like the noisy big companies and prefer to spend time with myself single))
Something like introvert)
So, what about you?_)

Jan 11, 16 at 6:53pm
getNOTORIOUS

Yeah I'm over in the Wrestling forum quite a bit lol.
Thanks for the recommendation I will definitely check out Brandon Sanderson. Do you have any book recommendations of his?

Jan 11, 16 at 6:15am
Dantess26

quote getNOTORIOUS
YOLO

My name is getNOTORIOUS. I love reading and always have an active book on hand. My favorite authors are James Patterson and John Grisham. One book I've never read which I feel I should is The Hobbit. I've read every single Harry Potter book multiple times from cover to cover. My favorite series as a teenager was Artemis Fowl and A Series of Unfortunate Events. What I hope to gain from the community is some good book suggestions!
Welcome! I think I've seen you over in wrestling threads already(?)

A good recommendation I'd make is Brandon Sanderson. We have lots of Sanderson fans here on Neo.

Jan 10, 16 at 6:39am
getNOTORIOUS

YOLO

My name is getNOTORIOUS. I love reading and always have an active book on hand. My favorite authors are James Patterson and John Grisham. One book I've never read which I feel I should is The Hobbit. I've read every single Harry Potter book multiple times from cover to cover. My favorite series as a teenager was Artemis Fowl and A Series of Unfortunate Events. What I hope to gain from the community is some good book suggestions!

May 22, 15 at 12:28am
LucidSamples

hi everyone,

my name is Karl, I am music producer.

Apr 20, 15 at 1:09pm
Marcel1

Hello my name is Marcel and I have just published my debut Fiction-horror book called 'Unholy Scripture'. The story explores the ambition of a writer seeking fame and damming everyone and everything else in his quest as he takes part in a exorcism and gets possessed, the demonic entity uses him to write its own book and ruin his life.
The book is available both on paperback and as a eBook on Amazon
Any review is more than welcome

Jul 24, 14 at 1:57am
RaulB

I'm Raul, living in Germany (so, my english is not quite good). Interested in publishing ebooks.