Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Books & Literature » Introduce Yourself - Chapter 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Books & Literature forum! Have a seat, stay a while.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 17, 06 at 5:16amSonic Flash

See what I did there?
The old one became a bit long so a sequel has been published.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 14 at 1:57am
RaulB

I'm Raul, living in Germany (so, my english is not quite good). Interested in publishing ebooks.

Jul 22, 14 at 8:47am
Easycooking

I'm Easycooking. Just saying hi.

Mar 02, 14 at 7:49pm
mackermanwriter

My Name is Micah Ackerman and I am a Sci-Fi and horror author from Connecticut. I just published my first short story for kindle [link name=]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IQCYU46/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_ask_GeX2H.1TB353A[/link]

And my first novel is coming out this spring. I've lurked on this site for quite awhile, but I finally decided to join. If anyone wants to find out more about me my website is

[link name=]micahackerman.weebly.com[/link]

Thanks

Micah

Oct 19, 13 at 10:02am
SacredHavok

SacredHavok here, avid reader and wannabe writer..hope to get involved with you guys and have fun!!
PS: Kaharius Happy to see you here bro!

Oct 19, 13 at 2:10am
Kaharius

Kaharius here. Avid reader. Hope this forum isn't as inactive as it looks. I'll try to get myself involved as much as I can.

Sep 12, 13 at 10:21am
greenasterisk

Hey, GreenAsterisk here. Hola!

Jul 12, 13 at 12:33am
Chris

quote Praetorian_Lord
That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Not a clue if I've introduced myself here, but I'm P_L, and I find it strange that this is part of the Horror Community.
I was wondering the same thing. I would have thought it should be part of some sort of Literature Community along with the Creative Writing forum.

Jul 11, 13 at 10:49pm
Praetorian_Lord

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Not a clue if I've introduced myself here, but I'm P_L, and I find it strange that this is part of the Horror Community.

Jul 11, 13 at 9:12pm
Mouldy Cheese

Shortman

Yay more people! ^^ The forum isn't so much dead as sleeping. Just need to invite your friends along, or start jumping in on threads.

Jul 11, 13 at 12:10pm
Chris

If I have already then this might be a re-introduction. I'm Shortman(Chris) and love books. Stumbled across this forum once again after years and I'm actually disappointed to see it dead. Books are such amazing things to read and the arguments discussions you can have about them are endless.