Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Books & Literature » Introduce Yourself - Chapter 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Books & Literature forum! Have a seat, stay a while.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 17, 06 at 5:16amSonic Flash

See what I did there?
The old one became a bit long so a sequel has been published.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 22, 15 at 12:28am
LucidSamples

hi everyone,

my name is Karl, I am music producer.

Apr 20, 15 at 1:09pm
Marcel1

Hello my name is Marcel and I have just published my debut Fiction-horror book called 'Unholy Scripture'. The story explores the ambition of a writer seeking fame and damming everyone and everything else in his quest as he takes part in a exorcism and gets possessed, the demonic entity uses him to write its own book and ruin his life.
The book is available both on paperback and as a eBook on Amazon
Any review is more than welcome

Jul 24, 14 at 1:57am
RaulB

I'm Raul, living in Germany (so, my english is not quite good). Interested in publishing ebooks.

Jul 22, 14 at 8:47am
Easycooking

I'm Easycooking. Just saying hi.

Mar 02, 14 at 7:49pm
mackermanwriter

My Name is Micah Ackerman and I am a Sci-Fi and horror author from Connecticut. I just published my first short story for kindle [link name=]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IQCYU46/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_ask_GeX2H.1TB353A[/link]

And my first novel is coming out this spring. I've lurked on this site for quite awhile, but I finally decided to join. If anyone wants to find out more about me my website is

[link name=]micahackerman.weebly.com[/link]

Thanks

Micah

Oct 19, 13 at 10:02am
SacredHavok

SacredHavok here, avid reader and wannabe writer..hope to get involved with you guys and have fun!!
PS: Kaharius Happy to see you here bro!

Oct 19, 13 at 2:10am
Kaharius

Kaharius here. Avid reader. Hope this forum isn't as inactive as it looks. I'll try to get myself involved as much as I can.

Sep 12, 13 at 10:21am
greenasterisk

Hey, GreenAsterisk here. Hola!

Jul 12, 13 at 12:33am
Chris

quote Praetorian_Lord
That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Not a clue if I've introduced myself here, but I'm P_L, and I find it strange that this is part of the Horror Community.
I was wondering the same thing. I would have thought it should be part of some sort of Literature Community along with the Creative Writing forum.

Jul 11, 13 at 10:49pm
Praetorian_Lord

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Not a clue if I've introduced myself here, but I'm P_L, and I find it strange that this is part of the Horror Community.