Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.PSP Media Guide .:: Ultimate Homebrew Guide

hideOriginal Post

May 10, 06 at 4:10pmxpronic

The purpose of this thread is to submit feedback about the forum or request something to be added to it to make it even better.

Forum Moderator

Ville_Valo

Profile | NeoPM

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 03, 10 at 1:44am
imsmart2

OFW 6.30 is out. We can now group our games based on their format.

Jan 18, 10 at 3:04am
Ville_Valo

Okay, I'll switch the link in the guide over to Go!Tube as soon as I can. I'm a bit busy at the moment. I don't even listen to his music any more...but the name's stuck

Jan 18, 10 at 2:50am
Quetzalcoatl

Yeah it works . It also lets you customize the sites you want to have which gives it a huge plus .

And about the thread, I totally agree with you hence I'm Ville Valo fan. I went to a concert in 2005 and it was damn great! I think I almost cried but I tried not to. Didn't want mah friends to think I'm a sissy .

Jan 18, 10 at 1:04am
Ville_Valo

Like I said, I'm not really interested in changing the content of the thread.
You mean PSP Go!Tube? Does that work? Is it any better? It's only been out a week or so. I added that UltimatePSPTube link just today after your post, and I used that one because I know it works.

Jan 17, 10 at 11:09pm
Quetzalcoatl

How about adding a link of Luigi Panache's homebrew stickied thread on the threads header. I'm not sure if they're call headers, but I'm referring the top part (the white space in between the threads pages and the forums profile links) of a thread, not the post itself. This post suites well to be added there

Luigi Panache currently has PSPtube 2.0 as the application to watch youtube videos of preference. I'm not sure if youtube videos are viewable in that version of PSPtube, but I suggest a second link for a distinct application and I'm talking 'bout PSPGo! :D:D.

Jan 17, 10 at 9:11pm
Ville_Valo

Why thank you!

That's a good idea, though I don't think altering the content of the thread is a good idea, it's not really what we do.

Jan 17, 10 at 8:46pm
Quetzalcoatl

I would like to suggest that the first post and/or header of Can you watch YouTube on PSP? thread should be updated with a link of a PSPtube homebrew and instructions hence the thread currently has 120177 hits for it has been visited by many guest searching for a PSPtube homebrew. The thread may be old but it might still appear commonly on search engines thus for it makes it a relevant thread that should contain updated information on its front page.

And Ville Valo rocks!!

Dec 26, 09 at 10:06am
Xhizors

quote largestdream
Try to use the IE.
Why not firefox?

Dec 22, 09 at 12:01pm
Ville_Valo

^ Your post would probably be better off in General Discussion and Introductions...but welcome!

quote bobbonew
Dude Ville_Valo major props on this forum. I don't have a PSP so I never visited, but I love the header, footer, the css, pretty much everything. GG man.
To be honest, I didn't make much of it, I just maintain it. It was all pretty tip-top when I assumed charge, and I've added some things, but basically left it how it was.
Thanks though! I like it. =]

Dec 21, 09 at 8:20pm
wazza2009

Hi iam new to this website and need some friends and stuff just help me out and add me or something like that and dont you think they should put an ethernet port on a psp so u can still go online and not need a wireless rouor because at the moment iam having to go down to my local mc donalds and use there free wifi but i cant keep doing that 4 ever