Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Killzone 2 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 10, 06 at 1:04amKrunal

Said to be the Halo killer, welcome to the Killzone forum, I'm Krunal, thinking of getting this game in the near future

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 12, 09 at 6:11pm
MasterOfBlades

Finally, a great FPS for the PS3.

Im M.O.B. I just got the game yesterday, and beat it. Awesome graphics, great weapons. Love it. Cant wait for online play.

Jul 17, 09 at 12:21am
Gunyoudown978

hello everyone. my name is what i do. Gunyoudown978 here.

Mar 24, 09 at 7:39pm
SonXx

Hello everyone I'm SonXx. Got Killzone a week ago and it is beastly. Just wanted to say I'll be posting around here so you'll be seeing me more often.

Mar 17, 09 at 8:49pm
SILENCIOx3

Hey everyone I'm SILENCIOx3. I use to play Resistance 1 and 2 but now I'm only playing Killzone 2. I had this game on pre-order since october 2008 and I say I got my moneys worth. The times I play is mainly mon-fri 4:30-10:30 P.M. Pacific time. Weekends vary. But anyways in my opinion I think this is a great game that's based around teamwork and communication skills. So hope to see many of you around.

Mar 10, 09 at 4:06pm
Gazza

Hey guys, and possibly gals?

Im Gazza1, but just call me Gaz :>
Finally got my copy delivered today :>>>

Got in a few hours worth of playing time on the Campaign which is amazing so far. Only had a slight glimpse at the online but it looks pretty good.

Mar 07, 09 at 1:51pm
ShinobiDyne

Just picked up Killzone 2 last night. So far its phenomenal. Only played a bit of the campaign but I've sunk around 5 hours into the multiplayer, and its awesome.

So expect to see me around.

Mar 07, 09 at 1:13am
SGD

So I got Killzone 2. With the PS3.

Hi.

Mar 02, 09 at 12:11am
Fast Eddie

Hey guys, sold my Xbox 360 yesterday and picked up an 80GB PS3 and Killzone 2. I love the system, and I love the game as well. I'll be around here for a long time.

Mar 02, 09 at 12:07am
way2fast10

way2fast10 ere, have just ordered this game n hopefully it should be coming in the next few days,. enjoyed the first killzone n looking forward to playin this one.

Mar 02, 09 at 12:01am
Metallica

Well i'm Metallica... (I wish lol) formally known as Decapitated.