Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XV » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 09, 06 at 4:49amHell Fire

Hey, I'm Hell_Fire. I never though the day would come when two Final Fantasy games were announced in one day. My initial thoughts on this are all good, so I'll be keeping a close eye on this and its prequel.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 14 at 12:00am
ozmahades

I am called ozmahades. The offspring of the two (optional) bosses found in FFIX (first FF game I played). Who's the mother? I don't know. Since then, I've been a (very) solid FF fan.

Oct 20, 13 at 5:44pm
Alastor

Hello everyone, alastor here, simply loves this game series (not so much for the ons on DS thou ), the graphic always seems to amaze me XD

Aug 28, 13 at 1:55pm
BluePhoenix

Hi im BluePhoenix, not really played many final fantasy games, well there was one on the GBA that played, but yeah looking forward to giving this game ago!

Aug 27, 13 at 1:04pm
Roxas

Roxas here. Big time Final Fantasy fan so I will be on the lookout for this game. Glad that the title was changed to XV.

Aug 15, 13 at 10:07am
ArulaSky

Hey I'm Michelle!

Just started using the forums today!

Aug 07, 13 at 7:50am
potater_the_nub

Hi, Potater here.

I started being a fan of FF a year ago, when I started playing FF13. I loved it and I've bought 13-2, but I'm not *that* impressed. Honestly, I'm more excited about Lightning Returns and the FF10 remaster than FF15 tho...

Jun 16, 13 at 7:40pm
ANGRYWOLF

Seems like the long wait for versus is over. Bad sales figures and the squeenix chair resigns means better games finally, imo.Been an FFplayer since FFVII first came out. Along time.

Apr 21, 12 at 12:29am
izanagi_the_creator

I am quite a fan of the Final Fantasy series. I got almost every Final Fantasy title and FF Versus XIII appears to be most appealing to me. I look forward to the game, hoping it is glitch-free..

Apr 11, 12 at 12:17pm
Keith Lemon

Hi I'm Keith from Leeds and enjoy FF games, I am currently playing FFVIII and I think that its bang tidy! OOOOOSH

Nov 02, 11 at 12:06pm
Strike1st

name is abdul. call me strike though ^^. been playing the final fantasy games since 1990s started with final fantasy 6