Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIII » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.ALL members MUST check the Thread Index and read the Spoiler & Ban Policy BEFORE posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 09, 06 at 1:08amHell Fire

Howdy. I'm Hell_Fire. Been an FF fan for years now and I've been waiting for information like this for a long time.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 13 at 11:25am
Alantor25

Hey hey! Name's Alantor25. I'm new here at Neoseeker and found this is a site for true FFXIII fans. The site Gamefaqs... Well, let's just say I had a horrible experience there. Already beaten FFXIII 1 and now on XIII2. But I'm currently taking a break from it as we speak, other RPGs and what not.

Nice to meet you all, hope we can be friends!

Aug 19, 13 at 5:28pm
Vell

Hi, I'm Vell. Nice to meet everyone here!

Nov 10, 11 at 9:47pm
ashe basch forever

HI! im basch just got the game 4 ps3 currently at chapter 9 and stuck lol i love the way this game challenges you strat is key using light, fang, and vanille in my battle team atm

Sep 07, 11 at 12:22am
bluedragon rox

hi, ppl all me dragon, and this is the second ff game i ever played, was a bit disapointed by revanent wings, but this one kicks ass

Dec 30, 10 at 9:28pm
Boo

Hey, I'm Boo. I was lent this by a friend and I might get it myself now. I've never played any FF game before, so I'm a little lost, with it being the XIII, but I'll learn. ^^

Dec 26, 10 at 7:37pm
shpongled

Finally got the game! Just started, and am so excited to get sucked into this game for the next several months im shpongled

Oct 24, 10 at 10:02am
Goku

Hey names Harley, i'm interested in playing my first ever FF game, i'm starting with FFXIII on Xbox. Nice to meet you.

Oct 14, 10 at 4:29am
prima1stratus

hi, it's been over 5 months since I last posted here!

I've yet to play ffXIII because i don't own a ps3 and my xbox is broken.

I played ff7, 8 ,9,10 and 12... 7 was probably what drew me to the series.

Sep 18, 10 at 2:36am
crazagameguru21

Hey guys! I am crazagameguru21. I got this game last Sunday, and I am having a blast, though I'm here for another reason. As I went through the forum index to find the corresponding thread to my problem, I decided to introduce myself! I love the Final Fantasy series even though I've only played IV on the DS and now XIII on the PS3

Sep 12, 10 at 7:01pm
The Kushala Kid

Hello people, I'm The Kushala Kid/TKK/Kushy/Kushington etc...(the important point is that I've had a lot of semi nicknames on neo, changing from forum to forum.

Anyway, I've played a few FF games (VII, IX, X, XI, CC, and Dissidia) and I finally got round to getting this one...

..and I am amazed, I know it's linear, but somehow I don't even want to go off and roam, because the main story has gripped me so much. So far I'm just starting Ch9 and still mourning over Sazh.

See ya around