Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Beating the Chocobo Trainer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

May 08, 06 at 1:20pmDylan

I have managed to get Tidus' last weapon but now I believe you have to beat the chocobo trainer in 0.0 seconds to get one of the items for it. The problem is I am finding this incredibly difficult!

Does anyone have any tips for getting 0.0 seconds?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 14 at 8:30pm
DarkGunSword

I disagree with certain things... Finished in 34.4 seconds... 12 balloons and 0 birds... Turbo ether was my award... I BEAT the system of getting less than 0:0:0 and it robbed me of my prize.

Jun 02, 12 at 6:51pm
Kokobaby

This is incredibly hard. I can't seem to get the chocobo the way I want to go. And the trainer always gets more balloons, because I can't seem to get in front of him at the very beginning.....

Jun 02, 12 at 6:44pm
Kokobaby

I know how you feel. I have been trying for a very long time and still can't get it...The chocobo is practically impossible for me to control i guess....because I try to turn to get a balloon, and it turns the opposite direction, and goes straight into a bird!

Dec 13, 06 at 9:34am
The Creator

Lucky you... After some cursing and swearing, I miraculously did it with 12 balloons, no birds and... can't remember my time... I was yelling in joy... never thought I could have made it...-__-"

Dec 11, 06 at 4:28pm
bananima

i got it first time!! with 3 birds and a hell of a lot of balloons!

Dec 11, 06 at 2:51am
jackle_FFspooge

somehow i managed to complete this challenge the first attempt however i didnt get the celestial mirror or what ever you get from the trainer. But it only took me 2 more attempts to do it again and get the item.

Nov 24, 06 at 6:09pm
Vulcan

quote Dragons Call
I got SSSOOOO close last time-I was doing great, I collected quite a few balloons with no problems, and then, within a foot of the finish line, a bird gets me. >.<

End Time: 0.02 seconds. AAAAAHHH!!
Didn't know you could get a time down to the hundreth of a second.

Anyways, when I did it I was having a really bad streak of 20-30 seconds, but then I just got really lucky I suppose.

It is VERY IMPORTANT to prioritise avoiding birds than getting balloons.

Nov 20, 06 at 3:10pm
Seiryuu

I heard it's because that there are always a pair of birds that go for you, then the trainer.

Nov 20, 06 at 6:22am
Seiryuu

Trust me; be sure you have lots of free time for this; I spent more than 2 hours solely racing.

The key is to get as many balloons as you can at the start. From there, don't get the balloons if you see heat-seeking birds coming your way.

But like everyone says, it depends on luck.

Nov 14, 06 at 10:17pm
sevens

not at ALL as tough as some of you make it out to be.

45 minutes after my first try, 15 balloons and 2 birds later, fully powered up caladbolg.