Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Metroid Prime 3: Corruption » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything Metroid related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 06, 06 at 9:22amAmeer

Hey everyone, I'm Ameer and I've really enjoyed the Metroid Prime series. Unfortunately, this game needs a console port for people to realise just how good it is.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 18, 10 at 3:09am
Dark Arcanine

Hi guys, I'm Dark Arcanine. I just picked this game up pre-owned yesterday. I've played it for about an hour so far and it already looks to be a brilliant game and can't wait to type up a review for it.

As with any games I add to my collection, feel free to PM me to discuss the game.

Jan 16, 10 at 12:44am
euben0

hi Euben0 here just got teh game and going to beat it

Jun 04, 09 at 11:17am
hypermode_veteran

hi people. you can call me vet if you'd like. as long as i know that you are talking to me, its fine.
first thing's first. can someone pm me telling me how to get my wifi set up on mp3? dont reply to this on the thread please.

Jan 12, 09 at 10:34pm
stickdude97

I'm stickdude97 and i've had the game for about a month. it's amazingly good, best game i ever played. beat it on veteran with 100% in 6 hours 53 minutes XD

quote csac kahn
hi can you help me in metroid prime 3 because i am having some difficulties getting through fire bryyo right after you fight the hounds in the center place contact me if you have any information that could help me out?
Are you talking about that tall circular chamber with the lore on the far wall? if you are then you need to go to where the lore is. u should find a stone object (the top is a circle) with some fuel gel pouring out. fire a charge shot at each and then go into morph ball and bomb the blue slot that appears. then jump to the top of the platform u raised, kill the enemies, and pull some stuff out of 2 opposite walls. then jump onto a platform on one of those walls, go into morph ball tunnel, go thropugh the tunnel you pulled out, through the platform, and you can figure it out from there because this post is pretty long already =P

May 20, 08 at 4:53pm
HD Samus

Hi I`m HD Samus and I have an obnoxious love for Samus and the Metroid games. I just beat the game on normal difficulty with 99% and I got my ass kicked on Hyper mode difficulty.

Mar 01, 08 at 3:45am
Gameplay

Hey, I'm Gamelay. I just got th game today and am loving it so far.

Feb 03, 08 at 8:07pm
Jeremiah

Hey. I'm Tears of Insanity. I got the game for Christmas, and have really enjoyed it. Feel free to call me ToI, Tears, or Jeremiah. =)

Dec 26, 07 at 1:02am
Remino52

I got the game now.

Dec 17, 07 at 11:55pm
Ygdrassil

Hello, I'm Ygdrassil, well, I have this game, and I have to say, this game is amazing, I end this game in 1 week, XD, this game is really amazing, I recommend it ^^

Dec 07, 07 at 8:09am
Aussie Legend

Hey, Aussie here, game's controls are awesome and much improved. I might sound like I bag the game most the time (in threads, hey, it does have flaws), but it is still a darn sweet game!