Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask » Why doesn't link ever talk? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 30, 06 at 10:43pmmm lover

im pretty sure that other people have noticed but incase you didnt... link never talks! why not was he ever able to? help me awnser plz

note this is not really serious please feel free to make fun of this as much as you possibly can it will be greatley appreaciated

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 08, 14 at 1:34am
InTheLittleWood

When link was a young, he was sleeping and Gandorf kicked link in the balls and from then on he only grunted and screamed.

Dec 01, 13 at 5:13am
0blivion2984

bcuz any voice actor would be too shitty for link's awesomness

Jul 28, 13 at 10:12am
Night wings1

quote SolidSnake733
Actually Link grunts and groans, much like a caveman. This leads me to believe he has a brain the size of a peanut. A peanut!!!!!
Wow... Really? If you go to any martial arts school and watch them do similiar things link does (i.e. sword play) most of them will grunt and groan like link does.

Feb 27, 13 at 8:33pm
Me

Link doesn't talk because all voice actors want to be him, and since Nintendo couldn't pick one, they picked none.

Jul 18, 12 at 4:05pm
Zelda fan#1

Link's so epic that when he talks you hear nothing!

Jun 17, 12 at 11:18am
dragonkid818

With my necromancer powers... I RISE THIS THREAD FROM THE DEAD! lol just wanted to mess with Zeld :3 but i hafta agree with the theories of so you can feel like your link, because for halo the reason you never see Master cheifs face is because they wanted you to feel like you were him

Sep 05, 11 at 11:45pm
TwilightWolf23

Wand of Gamelon. Case closed.

Nah, but I believe it is mostly for purposes of letting the player fill in his "dialogue." He doesn't really need to say much, so he simply doesn't. It's just indicated ingame, for example when talking to someone they go, "I see..." after you've "told" them something. Also, in the beginning of Twilight Princess, when Ilia is walking beside Link (he's riding Epona) you can see his lips moving like he's talking. So I don't believe it's really that he isn't able to talk, he just never has any written dialogue.

Aug 22, 11 at 6:46am
Koj

Secondary Character: "Hi, what's your name?"
Main Character: "My name is Link"
Player: "BUT I NAMED HIM PENIS!!!"

Aug 21, 11 at 7:11pm
Notlose

If you don't Skip the part when he use a transformation mask, he screams.

Aug 09, 11 at 1:33am
COOLNESS!

it would just be wierd if link talked am i right?!