Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters » Introduce Yourselves! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 28, 06 at 10:20pm

Hey, I'm Ty24. I'm a long time Ratchet and Clank fan for the PS2. I'm glad that finally a Ratchet and Clank game is coming for the PSP.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 12:26pm
saint117

Hey everybody I'm known as Saint 117 on here,all nice 2 meet u!

May 30, 10 at 1:09pm
Aurora

Welcome to the forum R&C Master! =)

If you like, you should consider signing up to Neoseeker and becoming a fully fledged member — there are a ton of benefits.

May 29, 10 at 1:39pm
R&C Master

Hi im r&c master and I found this forum on google.

Ive mastered it so if you want lessons on how to get better, then just ask me

Feb 26, 10 at 7:38pm
The Striker

Size Matters is a lot better on the PSP because it doesn't have as many glitches as the PS2 does.

Actually, imsmart2, there were more glitches on the psp than on the ps2 because on the ps2 you can't stand on the crystals made by the shock cyrstal armor. i can't believe the makers didn't let you stand on the crystals! dopey makers!

Dec 16, 09 at 2:58am
imsmart2

quote The Preacher
quote DXD
quote The Preacher
Welcome to the forum dude. I got the first five for PS2. don`t have Size Matters for PSP, but got it for PS2. Believe me, the first game kicks ass.
If you're as big a fan as you appear, you seriously need to pick up Size Matters.

Because no true collection is complete without the first official portable release.
I don't have a PSP. I just got a PS3 2 weeks ago Saturday. Besides that, all I got is the PS2.
Size Matters is a lot better on the PSP because it doesn't have as many glitches as the PS2 does.

Yeah dude, you need to get a PSP. It's a rockin' system. You can do just about anything with it(though the internet is extremely tedious).

Plus it's portable! It's like a portable PS3, except with a not-as-impressive (as you would expect,) picture and internet quality.

Dec 14, 09 at 1:39am
The Preacher

quote DXD
quote The Preacher
Welcome to the forum dude. I got the first five for PS2. don`t have Size Matters for PSP, but got it for PS2. Believe me, the first game kicks ass.
If you're as big a fan as you appear, you seriously need to pick up Size Matters.

Because no true collection is complete without the first official portable release.
I don't have a PSP. I just got a PS3 2 weeks ago Saturday. Besides that, all I got is the PS2.

Dec 05, 09 at 4:01pm
imsmart2

I welcomed The Striker...not enthusiastically but I still welcomed him.

Dec 05, 09 at 2:27am
Aurora

Guys, I've just deleted about a page of off-topic posts. Let's keep in mind that this is an introduction thread.

Nov 14, 09 at 11:49pm
DXD

quote The Preacher

Nov 14, 09 at 8:46pm
The Striker

hey people, my name is The Striker. please be happy to NeoPM me on any question bout this video game. thanks.
i'm serious, just PM me