Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess » Make your own Zelda character » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 16, 06 at 3:26amDragonJ

Have you made up a character in your head that you would like to see in a Zeldagame?Well I thought It'd be cool to share our ideas.(I checked and I dont think there is a forum like this besides the story one)Please include name,age,,birthplace(old or make your own)race(old or make your own),weapons,special powers,background,and how they would fit into the Zelda series.I'll go first.

Name:Koron(core-un)
Race:Hylian
BP:Kakariko Village
Weapon:Broadlongsword
Special powers:Half Dragon Transformation
Background:Family died in fire that was caused by the spirit of the shadow temple,but blames Link for it so he travels the land hoping to encounter Link and avenge his parents or so he thinks.While searching on Death Mountain He was bitten by an evil dragon and nearly died of blood loss but after recovering he found that the dragon's powers had fused with him.
Appearance:About 6'6 around 167lbs.short black hair with short bangs just above his black eyes. Mildly muscular
with his sword strapped to his back.Sleeveless black tunic
and ankle long black pants.After assuming Dragon form he sprouts big red dragon wings(able of flight),his left hand becomes a red dragon claw, and he grows a red dragon tail.

Ok thats my character I hope you all share your ideas.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 10, 14 at 5:08pm
Clarise Schmidt

Name: Princess Clarise
Birth Place: Hyrule Castle
Sister(s): Princess Zelda and Princess Louise (she'll be posted later on)
Brother(s): None (so far)
Wepons: light Arrows, Magic, Death Singing (ocassinaly) ,The Wisdom Sword and Anything that has do do with snow
Bio: Clarise dosent like to be couped up inside the castle she wants to go out and explore but she knows her farther does that to Protect her and keep her safe.
Reborn from which Goddess: Din
Race: Hyiland
Clothes: Basiclly Zelda's from 2006 but hers is blue.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Emerld Green
Which Triforce does she/he hold: She actually has all parts of the triforce Wisdom,Courage and Bravery.

Mar 23, 14 at 7:50pm
bombproofpoof

Name: The cursed one (the fairy's call me Z)
Race: Guardian
appearance: 8'5 tall, Weight 150, 600 w/his blades, ghostly white hair, his eyes are blood red, no face-shoal expression, his skin somewhat pale, 5 pink fairy's follow him around♥, his left arm and part of left cheek to the eye is covered in twilight, he wares no t-shirt only shorts and a scarf that midna gave to him as a lo♥e band and a scar over his heart
BP: In Twilight but banished(or so he think's)
Weapon: anti master sword/the void blade(ultra great sword)and magic
Special powers: speaking pink fairy and turning into the cursed one(twilight form vary ultra scary)
Background: he was burn to be a guardian to protect midna till his last breath, but midna and Z got to close, and zant used his magic to teleport me out of the twilight so Z wont git in the way and not being in twilight made him mostly human and time as past and link destroyed the mare of twilight and now it his mission to find link so he find the shared's twilight so he can go home.☻

♥♥♥I you like him ♥♥♥

Nov 08, 13 at 9:07am
Chase Custer

Name: Lael
Race: Hylian
BP: Kakariko Village
Weapon: Bow and fire arrows
Magic: N/A
History: Mother died while giving birth to him. He thought it was Link's fault. Stole Link's bow and fire arrows, then was banished to the Twilight Realm. Escaped and is now looking for Link to get revenge. Is considered a helper of the goddesses, but is really not.

Appearance: Blood red hair, brown eyes, 6', Wears a black tunic with a black trench coat over it.

Aug 21, 13 at 6:46pm
vatti

name:virvin
race:twilight/zora
bp:twili
info:mom is from twili and dad is a zora....when was a little kid she ran away from mom and dad she ran to hylia lake and saw it was not the same she went in the water and then she went to the twilight mirror she went to the twili and saw that hylia lake was in twilight and hyrule was in twilight then she went out the twili went to faron forest saw a wolf and a imp on it then she went in the water to hide from the wolf.

Aug 20, 13 at 7:53pm
vatti

name:shlao
race:unknown
bp:shadow temple
powers:turning to dragons
info:was born in the shadows of the shadow temple was bitten by a ghost dragon after days he fond out that the dragon that bitten him gave him powers to turn to any dragon one day something that looked like a shadow beast came to his house then he turn to a dragon and said to him self wow it is cool to be a dragon then killed the beast then days after he said i do not want to be a human then he turn to a ghost dragon and lived as a dragon

Aug 17, 13 at 4:23pm
vatti

name:triforce
bp:unknown
info:was born from the triforce has yellow hair and one blue eye and one green eye has a white dress and can talk to animals,she made two mirrors one will take you to the shadow realm the second will take you to the new race she made it is called the triforce realm but then a dark spirit from that realm came and was trying to get her magic to make the dark realm for ganon to come back to life but the kid only made half of the mirror then disapear from that realm, triforce made the triforce realm mirror break triforce went to the twilight realm and asked midna to seal her in midnas magic midna said yes then triforce was sealed in twilight magic then triforce did not die she only half died her half alive self went to temple of time and saw the master sword and remembered all the things that the sword did and remembered pi she missed her so much, she went to the aster sword and touched the sword and she saw pi then triforce made a sword called the water sword and she made the temple of water...

Aug 09, 13 at 10:37am
vatti

name: black and white link
race: shadow and hylian
info: has one blue eye and one red eye has a black and white hat and has a black and white clothes is this a kid has no tryforce does not know why can change to anything was made by the goddess of shadow and light mets link in the lost woods was friends with solara black and white link got the shadow tryforce from the goddess

Aug 09, 13 at 10:22am
vatti

and the size of midnas imp form

Aug 09, 13 at 10:20am
vatti

solara is a girl

Aug 09, 13 at 10:16am
vatti

name: solara
race:twili
info:looks like midna but has red eyes and was born by the goddess of twili has magic that can turn anything to what she wants then midna toke solara out of the twili because of her magic then solara went to the temple of time and tryed to take the tryforce then she did not take the tryforce but she got the middle of the tryforce and then she she unlocked more secrets then link knows of hyrule and turn zelda to a wolf then killed ganon wanted to take the twili but failed solara was thinking of killing the all the goddess but then the goddess used there powers to make solara disapear