Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » 200 Lighting bolt dodges » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Apr 14, 06 at 7:30pm

lets say, if i dodge 50 lighting bolts & dont get hit, Then save it, Will it save the 50 Lighting bolts i dodged??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 10, 12 at 10:33am
overthetop2

quote marcus9213
say im at 120 bolts and i get hit can i still keep going or will it reset?
If you get hit before reaching 200 bolts, I regret to inform you that there's no soup for you. Return when you have dodged 200 more lightning bolts without taking a hit, or just not bother with Lulu's weapon.

This was the most annoying sigil to get in my opinion. Not necessarily because it was hard (it's not, the timing window is quite forgiving), but because it's so boring. Even if you find a sweet spot where lightning is striking often, it's still going to take at least half an hour to finish and I'm not exactly someone who has a great attention span...

Footnote: Soup means Sigil.

Oct 10, 12 at 7:03am
Extrem3

I miss playing this game

Oct 09, 12 at 5:56pm
marcus9213

say im at 120 bolts and i get hit can i still keep going or will it reset?

Feb 22, 11 at 9:20pm
esoterikos

If you're having trouble dodging bolts, and I mean a lot, try changing your controller. This was my problem and I was so relieved when a new controller made it easy.

Feb 05, 11 at 9:34am
Zrock

Arrgghh i hate 200 lightning dodge,currently i get hit more from lightning,what do i suppose to do -.-

Jan 27, 11 at 10:56am
taotty

this might help evrybody.in the top map just in front of a tower there is a ditch.run side to side for a few seconds and you'll get a bolt,just wait for the white flash and then hit x,you'll be thrown out the ditch,as soon as you head back in the ditch you'll get another flash so hit x again...so on and so on...i went back for my prize and was told i dodged 100..my head was chocker...i done some more..at another dark corner but only done 150 and took a hit....single bolts it took ages...done another 10 on way back to agency for a little check up and got 150 out of chest...so i went back out and tried again and took a quick hit ..went back to chest and got 204 dodges...yyyeeesss!!!!!obviously my 204 got registered a bit belatedly.....

Jan 25, 11 at 10:27am
taotty

[quote=Xonora|message:11016646]
I want to get the special item for it, but I've never been bothered with all the lightning strikes. Same with the butterflies at Macalania.
[i got 200 bolts at the top end of the map in front of a tower there is i small ditch.run side to side in the ditch when you see the white flash press x,you'll be thrown out the ditch with a dodge,head back into the ditch and you get another white flash,press x and you get another dodge.keep doing this ...in and out of the ditch with the white flashes..the bolts come faster.you might av to go back to the chest a few times for the prize...

/quote]

May 09, 06 at 10:42am
Auron32

no even im not that unlucky... but still lightning p**ses me off.

May 08, 06 at 10:01pm
Twin Fatality

quote Auron32
really, the stupid lightning gave me a stupid migrane which laste roughly 4-5 days. and i doubt it was a hangover, cos i never left the house for those for days. i was snoring for like 15-17 hours a day!

but i DID get the Venus Sigil so it paid off in the very long run...
Well, you're unlucky if after you've dodge lightnings, a real lightning strikes your house before you could even save your game. Wahaha!

May 08, 06 at 1:18pm
Auron32

really, the stupid lightning gave me a stupid migrane which laste roughly 4-5 days. and i doubt it was a hangover, cos i never left the house for those for days. i was snoring for like 15-17 hours a day!

but i DID get the Venus Sigil so it paid off in the very long run...