Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 29, 02 at 3:27pmRougeLeader

If you could add an elemental block, which one would you add? They should put in a rock block. Its unfair to the rock trainers.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 16, 12 at 2:19pm
thewatermeloncult

There should be a team rocket block. I don't know what it would do but it would still be cool.

May 24, 10 at 3:10am
Tiktaalik

ground block for sure

Aug 18, 09 at 1:14am
Alexander2110

inna ima trata verba

Oct 14, 03 at 2:56pm
RougeLeader

A Diamond block where when you make it which is very unlikely, they have no chance of getting it off because it can't break!

Nov 30, 02 at 5:09pm
Mew Masterr

A Mew block! When you make a combo with it, it doubles the weight of the block it makes!

Sep 11, 02 at 12:20am
Mewtew41

Hmmm, I think they should add a Ground Block. When it comes down, one more row of blocks comes.

Aug 12, 02 at 10:16pm
RougeLeader

I mean one that is actually a single block. I know of the bars and that there is a rock one but they need an actual block for it.

Jul 15, 02 at 6:29pm
Angelace

you can get a rock block, but it's a garbage block...Brock drops them when he makes a combo or chain in versus mode.

Mar 29, 02 at 3:27pm
RougeLeader

If you could add an elemental block, which one would you add? They should put in a rock block. Its unfair to the rock trainers.