Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: Battlefront II » [Forum Images and Updates/Suggestions] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 05, 06 at 2:02amMishtram

Hi all,

This thread is going to be used for any graphics or effects that you want to see done to the forum, most especially the link colours and the like. I'm going to be removing that darn banner for now, unless it's voted back in, simply because it's been there so long and is so large that it pushes a lot of the forum down.

In the future, this thread might serve as a forum header or footer competition, so if you want you can submit a header now, and if we get enough we can start off early, I suppose.

If you have any other suggestions, then go ahead and name them, and I'll get around to seeing them and probably implementing them as soon as I get the chance.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 11 at 6:22pm
whoistheguyaboveme

can anyone post a picture of any moment where anakin and obi wan clash their sabers in star wars episode three revenge of the sith. who likes my avatar?

Jul 06, 11 at 5:30pm
original

Mish <3

Jul 06, 11 at 4:13pm
Mishtram

For the record, if anyone wants to do that, just contact the Section Mods these days and I am sure they will be happy to oblige!

Nov 10, 10 at 10:57pm
DrMario24

I have a suggestion for the forum....

I think we should make a sticky called Star Wars Neowiki, we can talk about changes that need to be made or what pages need to be added and just the wiki.

Dec 31, 09 at 7:40am
Mishtram

I really think that we should get some sort of posting competition going to try and get some more people in. I just started one where folks would get some sort of award if folks managed to post a thread a day and post in five others, but I think that's too ambitious here. Would anyone be up for something like it though?

Aug 13, 09 at 8:07pm
Mishtram

Yeah, sorry, I never did take down the caption after I did that, so I wouldn't be surprised if some folks were confused. I'll switch it to something more generic now. =P

Jul 20, 09 at 10:55pm
Mk444

oh okay-thanks!

Jul 20, 09 at 2:56pm
original

Well, all the Star Wars: Battlefront II forums (Xbox, PC, PS2) were "merged", meaning all topics of conversation now go into one-combined forum rather then 3 seperate ones. But that was a couple of months ago.

Jul 19, 09 at 7:07pm
Mk444

I am confused. haha.

Jul 14, 09 at 10:08pm
original

It isn't?