Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: Battlefront II » favorite jedi » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 14, 06 at 3:36amChaos kid

witch is your favourit jedi mine is obi-wan

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 06 at 6:08pm
Mattyo94

Well jedi is got to be Yoda but sith is got to be Darth Vader

Nov 04, 06 at 6:45pm
XtremeZH

Ii alsoo likee Aylaa.. Myy favoritee badd guyy wouldd bee Darthh Maull. Hee iss prettyy awesomee. GOO MACEE ANDD LUKEE!!!

Aug 28, 06 at 10:28am
wakojako_5

my favroute r darth oul ayla sacura (she powns) and mace windu cause he is that jump attack

i absouloutly hate yoda he is sooo slow even with force run and his attacks suk

Jul 30, 06 at 5:03pm
ss5 Gogetaman

In the movies,mine is Anakin because he's the coolest,but in the game,mine is Yoda because he has awesome moves.

May 29, 06 at 3:37am
Sage_man

mine is darth maul

Mar 25, 06 at 12:42pm
Chaos kid

any sith or jedi can be post here

Mar 24, 06 at 8:22am
wakojako

they are all good but i like general greivouse because if u keep on hitting he kiks ass but i also like vador he so powerful but he slow the emperor suks

Mar 22, 06 at 5:57pm
XtremeZH

I like both Mace Windu and Luke Skywalker. I like Mace because he is great offensively and his "aerial" manuever (Coming straight down and stabbing the ground) is probably the best in the game. It both stuns and injures your opponent and if you land directly on your opponent, it's a one hit kill. I like Luke because I kick ass with him.

Mar 22, 06 at 3:15am
Mishtram

I hate using Yoda, personally, he is inaccurate, simply hitting one button can make him flip too many times, and he has two fairly useless force powers, as both rarely hit (or have the energy too, as the only way to move Yoda around the field is via force running) and neither are offensive.

Personally, I enjoy Aayla Secura. Two blades, throw lightsaber move, great standing and running moves.

Mar 22, 06 at 1:13am
Slipknot15

well sorry dude! for jedi , yoda