Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach » What are you doing in DDO? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 08, 06 at 5:33pmderf

Can't post, playing...this game rocks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 28, 09 at 7:26am
Raddster

D&D was the original/ first ever Role Playing Game
everything else is just a knock off
D&D is way better than WoW (which sucks)

Apr 08, 09 at 2:58am
Yugioh_fan 990

quote SolstICE
yup but theres different ways to do the quests or different people to be with every different type of character will have to play a different role when you play DDO as them in the groups. makes it more fun
Agreed.

Besides WoW is overpopulated

Apr 03, 09 at 10:28pm
SolstICE

yup but theres different ways to do the quests or different people to be with every different type of character will have to play a different role when you play DDO as them in the groups. makes it more fun

Mar 17, 08 at 3:19am
Faggus

this game is alright but get a little boring consider all races and classes do the same quests over and over..

Feb 28, 07 at 10:34pm
suladin

ok cowman 1st of all! STOP THIS THE MOTHER*bleep*ING L33T SP34K!!!!!!!!!! and bw this is a real game u jerk AND also its a fantastic 1 at that! but sadly wow seems to be mre social but this has more realistic gameplay.. and ANY1 who believes this isnt a great game WILL answer to me! oh and btw warhammer sucks donkey balls.

Nov 19, 06 at 10:45pm
Iceguy2003

I only have the DDO free 10 day trial version, but the game is pretty damn sweet, and highly addictive. I haven't played WoW or anything else RPG style, but I DO like this game. The graphics are pretty nice @ 1280x1024 4xaa/16xaf/all max settings.

It is a very sociable game... people will talk to you, work together, etc. I'd give the co-op of the people in general who play this game an 8 out of 10. It's easy to get into.

Oct 30, 06 at 2:49am
Mishtram

Dungeons and Dragons Publication date
1974 (Original)
1977-79 (1st Edition)
1989 (2nd Edition)
2000 (3rd Edition)
2003 (3.5)

--------

The first edition of the game, Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, was published in 1987. Game designer Rick Priestley was responsible for creating the original rules set and the Warhammer 40,000 gameworld. This original version came as a very detailed rulebook, making it most suitable for fighting small skirmishes. Much of the composition of units was determined randomly, by rolling dice.

Next time, make sure you know what you're talking about. A decade difference is pretty big of a mistake.

Oct 29, 06 at 4:38am
thethinginyourcloset

Mishtram you know in your heart that is false, because warhammer was made years before D n D, and D n D is basically a cheaper rip off of the warhammer fantasy game. then warhammer 40k was made a few years after that and still continues to kick @$$!

Oct 29, 06 at 3:30am
limitless zulu

Have you guys ever played the board game called warhammer i have it seems exactly like dnd but with less die

Oct 28, 06 at 8:40pm
Mishtram

These references to people who play D and D is real old, especially when people haven't figured out that games like WoW, Everquest and Lineage all run off of similar set ups. Random damage counters and stats? All based off of D&D.