Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy IV Advance » What is everyones favorite monsters to fight? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 06 at 2:59pmanthony paul

The Brachioraidos is my favorite monster! Hes the only monster in the game that actually gives me a challenge. Plus he also drops the Hero Shields! I have 2 so far but my goal is to have many many Hero Shields....because I love fighting this thing.

And I LOVED fighting Zeromous EG. It reminded me of the newer final fantasy bosses. Much more detail put into it.

So whats everyones favorite battles or monsters?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 25, 11 at 6:29am
camerupt345

my favorite monsters isthe four lord because they were too weak to defeat me hahaha.

Dec 01, 09 at 12:04am
O Mega

My favorite one is the lamia. Even if you have a hard time beating her you still don't mind because the top human half of her looks hot anyway.

Oct 20, 09 at 12:59am
overlordlaharl134

so far ive liked firghting the death mech heads and the CPU i just wish i could beat the rest of the trials

Aug 08, 09 at 8:32am
AzulTheCerulean20

My favourite are the Undead T-Rex's at the end of the game, I just love seeing that 9999 damage pop up every single time

Oct 12, 08 at 11:23pm
Falk59

My favorite is the Flan Princess!they drop pink tails (still didnt get 1). I have 15 Hero sheilds... i soloed the Brach with Kain...AND WON.

Aug 12, 08 at 8:45pm
Zodiac12

My favorite boss to fight was calcobrena for some odd reason I liked those demented puppets. Especially when they fused into the giant puppet of horrors calcobrena man thats the stuff nightmares are made of.

Apr 19, 06 at 1:25am
swift darkness

Rocs and roc babys.
Not much experiance but they drop silver apples!

I also like killin gold dragons, dino zombies and the death mech boss

Apr 10, 06 at 4:07am
Lord Aries

I'm a nOOb, it used to be the zu( one hit K.O!) Now I enjoyed vs ing the lords Barbariccia and the fire one. Forgot his name

Mar 02, 06 at 12:21am
Abyss_Soldier

I like Brachioradius. All the other enemies in the game are just too weak for my party

Mar 01, 06 at 12:34pm
anthony paul

Yea. Zeromous EG is just fun to fight but still pretty easy. Zeromous however, man, way too easy.