Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Anime Vampire club Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 23, 06 at 2:26pmdragonmaster010101

Do You love anime Vampires or just normal Vampires? Well this is where you can talk about them.

This message was edited by dragonmaster010101 on Feb 23 2006.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 03, 06 at 4:56pm
Shadow of Death

Ah, its licensed then, damn...I mean good @_@

I might look into it eventually ;;

Mar 02, 06 at 10:02am
black_wing79

Hey black winged angel...

i did'nt know you watched tsukiyomi too..but nevertheless, it is a light hearted and cute vampire anime manga story..

Mar 02, 06 at 6:58am
Black Winged Angel

The anime is definitely licensed, it's just that was the only site I could find the release date on.

Funimation's Tsukyomi Moon Phase website
Funimation Announces Rights

Mar 02, 06 at 12:05am
Kilik 64

Considering that wikipedia is a public site that can be changed by anyone, and that it seems to be becoming popular to edit the pages and type the most absurd things, I'm not sure that web page should be trusted.....

Mar 01, 06 at 5:18pm
Black Winged Angel

The manga is licensed by TokyoPop and is out. While FUNimation licensed the anime in 2005, according to Wikipedia it will be coming out on DVD sometime this summer.

Mar 01, 06 at 1:02pm
black_wing79

its an anime...

here's a pic

Feb 28, 06 at 6:10pm
Shadow of Death

quote black_wing79
as for cute anime vampires i have an entry- Tsukiyomi: Moon Phase... super cute vampire who makes you wanna have a vampire lover just like her..
Is that an anime, or a game?

I'm obsessed with kawaiiness....and since I like vampires too, as well as any demon girl....that would be the ideal match

Just look at my avatar, wouldn't be suprised if she was actually a vampire...though she is most likely a fallen angel or just a demonic girl ;; maybe shes just Black Winged 0_o

Feb 28, 06 at 4:42pm
Guillotine

I don't really like much anime, but Vampire Anime I really like. Vampire Hunter D is a classic, I remember I had a picture of him as my avatar for ages. @_@

But yeah, Vampires + Anime =

Feb 28, 06 at 4:23pm
DCRage

Well, if a succubus is technically the same as a vampire, then obviously my pick would be Morrigan (Darkstalkers/Night Warriors...it's also an anime, not just a game). If only because she's the only one I care for and/or have even heard of.

Feb 28, 06 at 3:38pm
black_wing79

Wow.. a favourite Vampire thread!!!

anyway as for me , all time favourite would definitely be Hellsing's Alucard...

I definitely love Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood, although truly speaking, he is not a Vampire but a 'Vampire Vampire'...i think i'l just stick to 'Cruznik 02'

as for cute anime vampires i have an entry- Tsukiyomi: Moon Phase... super cute vampire who makes you wanna have a vampire lover just like her..

and last but definitely not least...Vampire Hunter D...