Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site/Forums Help and QA » About the CRS team » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please note that this forum is for questions about Neoseeker and its features. If you are wishing to ask about a particular game please seek out its profile and ask in the game's forum.Welcome to the Site/Forums Help and QA forum. Before asking a question, please check this thread first — your question may already have been answered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 17, 06 at 11:18pmInsanity Prevails

Hope that's the right letters.

Anyway, who are they. What I mean is, are they proper staff or standard members who got to be part of the team?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 18, 06 at 5:39pm
skittles07

My bad. I meant that i havent contributed enough. I guess i should have read that over again. I knew that i needed more neopoints and i meant to say that right now i havent contributed enough.

Edit: I do contribute to neoseeker just to better the site and not to get something in return. I just wanted to be a part of the team. I will be patient and maybe i will be called on later.

This message was edited by skittles07 on Feb 18 2006.

Feb 18, 06 at 4:25pm
Krunal

Take a look at the Top Contributors list, having around 340 NeoPoints on one account is no where near "enough". To speak frankly, there is NO "enough" contributions to Neoseeker, there's no requirement to becoming a part of NeoCRS besides Good Quality Contribution History, which is usually shown after someone has been contributing for a long time. If you contribute to Neoseeker you should do it to benefit Neoseeker, and not to get something in return.

At the moment, there's no need for any more people to be added to the team, HOWEVER when we do require helping hands, we will take a look at the Contribution history of various members before we choose to add someone to the team. Working on NeoCRS is much harder than you think And no there's no limit of the amount of NeoCRS approvers that there can be, there just isn't a need for more than there already are.

Feb 18, 06 at 3:48pm
Timber Wolf

quote skittles07
Right now i have contributed enough.
Unless you have a second hidden account on another IP with 700 neopoints, no, you haven't.

Feb 18, 06 at 3:27pm
skittles07

Is there a limit to the number of members of the team?? I am just wondering because i hope to become part of the team later. Right now i have contributed enough.

Feb 18, 06 at 12:21am
static_puzzle

Yeah, this works more on a 'don't call us, we'll call you' basis.

Ren of Heavans is also a member of the team now.

Feb 17, 06 at 11:31pm
Insanity Prevails

Shame. I really would have liked to help out (current CRS members please take note ).

Thanks Enigma.

Edit: Dang, so many posted while I was typing this. Thanks all.

Feb 17, 06 at 11:32pm
NSX

You can also look at teodortenchev's profile and NeoHome for information on the CRS team. In his NeoHome, there is really a guide for CRS, listing the members, and such.

Feb 17, 06 at 11:32pm
Jax06

As for who they are, teodortenchev's Neohome lists the current CRS members along with a bunch of other information about contributing.

Vandal
Deathman48
dragonclawz
Super Saiyan Goku
teodortenchev
Q22
Midness
Krunal
jespomo
Terminal
VeGiTAX2
Redemption
Wolfwood
Kemelok
JJBdude 48
NSX
static_puzzle

Feb 17, 06 at 11:30pm
JJBDude

We are a group of members (roughly 10 of us) who review the contributions that are made to Neoseeker. This could mean we have to approve background information of a PS2 game or reviewing a aspect ratio of a movie. As for becoming a member you will need to prove you know how contributing works on Neoseeker by getting at least 1000 NeoPoints (that being the only rule). Then when NeoCRS needs more members we will call on you to help us out, not you calling on us.

Feb 17, 06 at 11:29pm
Enigma

You can't apply for it. I think you have to be asked by a current CRS member. But at the moment they don't need anyone I believe.