Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General DS and DSi » Moderator's Corner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 03, 06 at 12:22pmoOhennersOo

Ask and you might recieve. So what do you guys want?

I'll start with some questions; what do you want the message for guests and newbies (under 10 posts) to include? Should guest be allowed to post here? Or just members and mods?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 01, 11 at 2:15am
ark angel1

i've got a question, how come on one of my posts it says awaiting moderation like this Awaiting Moderation

Jun 06, 11 at 2:54am
Arietta

I'm genuinely glad you are alive.

Jun 06, 11 at 1:09am
MusiKon

...So then I said, "Hey man! That's my ear!" Ugh, can you believe it? Huh? You started typing for me already? Oh sh--

So anyways, I am back! Hope too many of you haven't missed me too much. It's been over a year now, crazy. For those that don't know, I am MusiKon, the previous mod for the General DS forum. I just want to take this time to apologize.

I know back during my reign of control, I didn't do that great of a job as a mod. The offer was brought to me suddenly, and I wasn't sure exactly what to do. After some time however, a "life" overload started to happen. School, projects, music, clubs, family loss, leading, raving, loving, all this came at me within the pass year and a half, and it caused me to drop my connections with this site.

Of course, to the mods and supers, that is no excuse as to why I couldn't even write a simple message of my drop in attendance here. And for that, I am sorry. And while I technically have experience now, a mod position is simply just not for me.

My life is a bit balanced out now, and I can communicate and share thoughts and opinions on games again like I used to (and I'll try my best not to sound like a dick like Tainted once said lol). See you guys around.

Mar 29, 11 at 9:56pm
MGG_3

I suggest a sticky thread for AR help(not codes). Every time I visit it's full of AR help questions. It be very helpful!

Jul 29, 10 at 6:28pm
Sonic Flash

Want me to yank out the forum theme?

Also changing the forum header would be tricky right now given that the computer I was having shipped to me with all the Flash tools and sorce files got mangled me UPS to an unusable state. While I mourn the loss of my rather expensive computer and fight with UPS to pay for the damage consider what you'd like done and I'll try and accomodate it. They didn't announce a whole lot of stuff for the DS this year so it'd probably be like Tainted suggested and having Shiggy, Iwata274, and Reg-E join a chat and start talkin' 3DS.

Jul 26, 10 at 3:10am
Nagare

We could get a super moderator to change it Chad's pretty awesome.

Jul 26, 10 at 1:52am
Tainted

I'd be for it too, but who's going to change it? It's not like we have a mod haha.

Jul 26, 10 at 1:04am
Kinetic

*Raises hand*

I support the forum theme change.

Jul 24, 10 at 5:38pm
Aurora

I love the header. If you make the forum look better, changing the dull theme would be a great place to start.

Jul 24, 10 at 5:12pm
Nagare

I like the header I still think it is kind of funny every time I see it, personally, I want some nice looking themes on the forum. The gray gets old really fast.