Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Deleted Save Game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Jan 27, 06 at 1:57amvLoCT

Hi,
After completing nearly 80%, (including all the bike, car, boat and plane schools), my daughter deleted my save game! I've tried a couple of file recovery programs but can't find it! I know it should be in My Documents/GTA User Files/GTASAsv7.b (Slot 7 was the game) but I can't get it back! Any Suggestions? I've got other saves but this slot holds about 10 hours of playing time!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 25, 13 at 6:44am
jamiah

u could find it in recycle bin

Jan 28, 06 at 4:34pm
dcbake

Yes it sucks for you.

Try vice city if you get bored with San An though. It is a great game.

Jan 27, 06 at 4:29am
vLoCT

Thanks everyone,
I guess it shold be a lot easier the 2nd time around! But the City Slicking mission (in the driving school) was *&^#ing hard to pass! So was the NRG500 challenge!

Jan 27, 06 at 3:14am
SephirothRulerOfEvil

ouch man that really sucks.sorry to hear that but hey just another reason to play the game again

Jan 27, 06 at 3:11am
Raijin1999

A file recovery program checks what was processed through the recycle bin, so a game controlled delete can't be salavaged (to my knowledge). Sorry dude.

Jan 27, 06 at 2:33am
SS4Gogeta

Are you using the PC version of the game? If so you may want to try that forum.

If you are using the PS2 version I don't know of a solution. I would just start over. Sorry bro.

Jan 27, 06 at 1:57am
vLoCT

Hi,
After completing nearly 80%, (including all the bike, car, boat and plane schools), my daughter deleted my save game! I've tried a couple of file recovery programs but can't find it! I know it should be in My Documents/GTA User Files/GTASAsv7.b (Slot 7 was the game) but I can't get it back! Any Suggestions? I've got other saves but this slot holds about 10 hours of playing time!