Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of Symphonia » General On-Topic Discussion v. 3 [ Fooji Mountain Peak ] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please remember to read the rules and check out the Thread Index before posting. Have fun! =^^=
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Jan 15, 06 at 10:25pmdragonclawz

Permission for creation granted by my lovely twin, Satokasu Suki.

Continued from General On-Topic Discussion v. 2

Same rules as before:

- No spamming.
- No flaming.
- Stay on-topic all the time.
- Totally off-topic posts/spam posts will end in a warning or a ban.

This message was edited by dragonclawz on Jan 15 2006.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 13 at 8:52am
Kyuubi22

So is there any major change in story-line if you go across the somewhat hidden bridge that takes you near Hima? Its the one right after Ossa Trail. ((this is my 3rd playthrough, so I thought I'd *bleep* things up ))

Feb 25, 13 at 11:05am
Takie

Well, I think I can still post here regardless of people being here. It was fun reading all the posts on this thread. I went through it all and it surely reminded me of me playing the game about five years ago. I was little but I still remember a lot of the game.

Wish these forums were still alive. As I want more of this madness and I love how there is still so much overrated love for this game.

Jul 26, 08 at 3:45am
Daydreaming

Aw, yay! A party!!!

Wait... ToS's only 4?

I guess I supply the cake!! =D

Happy 4th Birthday!!

Jul 13, 08 at 4:46pm
Cruxis Mana

Happy 4th Birthday ToS !

*Party*

Feb 03, 08 at 5:17am
trevon

i agree they frikkin sucked

Nov 13, 07 at 5:59am
Gamer128

I had Lloyd, Zelos, Colette and Raine.

I made Colette spam Angel Feathers and Judgement while Raine healed the fighters. I tried comboing with Lloyd but it didn't work out because Lloyd couldn't stop his spell casting that often. I tried using Zelos and using my combo with him and ending with Light Spear Cannon usually stopped his casting. Even without Prism Stars, Unison attacks were where most of my damage came from (Ray and Judgement at the same time is amazing). And 1 more note, Indignition and Ground Dasher were a pain in the ass.

Nov 13, 07 at 3:19am
Cyclonemaster

Ya, Sword Dancer 3 was a really fun fight. Did you use Prism Stars any? I bet you used Judgement or Angel Feathers or any of Raine's techs a lot. My strategy was use Beast to knock him down, then hit him like crazy while he was on the ground. It took forever...

Nov 12, 07 at 8:54pm
Gamer128

I'm playing this game at a really slow pace because I don't want it to end that quickly xD. I beat Sword Dancer 3 today and it was one of the most fun fights I had. I barely won too, I was left with about 3 Lemon Gels in the end.

Oct 26, 07 at 12:55am
Cyclonemaster

I thought that the good old GD should be brought back. So... What was your fastest time against Abbysion? Mine was about 7 minutes. My party was: Lloyd, Presea, Kratos, and Raine.

Oct 18, 07 at 1:20am
Gamer128

I just beat the Tower of Salvation ruins and I honestly though that would be the end of the game due to the circumstances and all the scenes. And I though I would have to fight Yggy alone since everyone kept sacrifacing themselves