Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones » Introduction Thread Version 2 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Armads Falchion Blessed Bow Brave Axe Durandal Fire Tome Flux Tome Killer Axe Killer Bow Killer Lance Killing Edge Lightening Tome Mani Katti Nidhogg Ragnell Rapier Siegmund Silver Axe Silver Bow Silver Lance Silver Sword Sol Katti Thunder Tome Tomahawk Vidofnir Wind Tome
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 15, 06 at 2:36amBlade Seeker

Welcome to the forum new members and welcome back old members. I'm the current mod and I will help you out as much as I can.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 23, 13 at 9:00pm
Minato-kun.

Surprise Muddafuka

May 28, 13 at 4:07pm
Minato-kun

Hai. I'm a guest. You'll probably never see me again ^w^

Jul 16, 09 at 12:57am
Slash

Hello I'm Slash and I'm new to Neoseeker but I had this game for a long time.

May 28, 09 at 5:17pm
Shadowstar96

Hia, I'm Shadowstar96,or just Shadow or Star for short. This game is awesome! I've already completed it a at least 5 times. I thought I might as well introduce myself anyway though because I'm new to the forums.

Feb 08, 09 at 10:10am
jesse jupes

hey im jupes but some people call me blamn

Jan 05, 09 at 5:26am
Assassins Guild

Yo yo yo wazza holmies!

Jan 04, 09 at 9:32pm
Cleric Mist

Hello I'm new and I just love Fire emblem.

Dec 25, 08 at 9:39pm
Daydreaming

The all amazing Mishy is here! =D I just got this for Christmas.

Oct 02, 08 at 7:36pm
Teufel Hunden

teufel hunden. havent played the game in awhile, traded my ds for a psp so i dont exactly have a way to anymore. need to get a gba micro or something...anyway, i'll be around

Jun 22, 08 at 7:13am
PoKeMoN HunTeR

quote Chaos Seraph
They aren't usernames. Gsf was the abbreviation of my old account, goldensunfanatic. Csf was a clever replacement and fusion of the two, and Asaph is my real name, and I'm a girl for this next week, so thats why thats the deal with Abigail...
You're a girl for this next week? That sounds weird. And im sure it is a weird story. But im not even gunna ask!
And im PoKeMoN HunTeR and I LOVE Fire Emblem. Call me Chase Thomas HL CL LL or just Chase... Chase is da best option there