Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire » how do i kill blast ended skrewt??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 04, 06 at 9:41pmkymmy666

could sum kind person plz tell me how to kill the blast ended skrewt in tha maze? ive bin tryin 4 days and cant manage t kill them. plz help me its drivin me mad!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 11:15am
JoveHack

quote tab
i have tried this it doesn't work
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Walkthrough Part 8: Forbidden Forest Part 3 by ZeppelinG1993

That may not be the exact video to help with the Skrewt, but somewhere that walkthrough should show you what to do.

Sep 02, 12 at 4:17am
tab

i have tried this it doesn't work

Jan 19, 06 at 3:51am
Rhino7

Stand near a wall and when you think the Shrewt id going to charge jump out of the way and dodge it. The shrewt will collide with the wall and knock itself out. Quickly attack from behind casting jinxes.

Jan 06, 06 at 1:32pm
Jack the Cat

Read my thread about this for tips on how to kill the skrewt in the maze.

Jan 05, 06 at 5:23am
ps2girl

Jinx it in the rear.

Jan 04, 06 at 9:41pm
kymmy666

could sum kind person plz tell me how to kill the blast ended skrewt in tha maze? ive bin tryin 4 days and cant manage t kill them. plz help me its drivin me mad!!!!!!!!!!!