Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Bouncer » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 06, 07 at 7:39pm
elmonmates

i know this thread is pretty dead but i might aswell introduce myself as i loved this game
Hi
I'm elmo

Feb 28, 06 at 2:49am
Ikary

I never introduced myself here. I'm Ikary.

Jan 09, 06 at 7:34am
PsychoMugetsu

I'm PsychoMugetsu (hate this name - made it up on the spot). I'm quite a big fan of The Bouncer. It was my cousin who introduced me to this game. I hated it at first but I started to enjoy it once I got use to the controls.

it was my fave at one point but alas Tekken 5 came along lol i still love the game,

O_O!!! I love Tekken too! I'm such a big fan of it!

Jan 07, 06 at 10:53pm
Milon

hi im Milon or Mai for short, i love the bouncer! it was my fave at one point but alas Tekken 5 came along lol i still love the game, the storylines behind the game are soo cool! why isnt there a Sequel!!!!
*drools as remembers game*

[im going short sighted, you're not the only one with Dying vision Sephiroth999 (yay another FF7 fan!) ]

Jan 04, 06 at 3:27pm
Sephiroth999

I know it's been forever since I was here, but hey why not. It looks like we still got some faces around here, so let's introduce ourselves. I'm Sephiroth999 or s9 for short. Anywho, I love this game, I haven't played it a while but I still think it's a great game, how about you?