Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » MapleStory » RFS Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 03, 06 at 10:04pmteodortenchev

Lorx edit: Rules have been moved here

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 12 at 4:02pm
Crusad3r

quote Anonymous Reborn
How about having a guild index like what the Call of Duty forums has with their Clan List or what the Minecraft forum has with servers?

Probably a stupid idea, though, but I'd like to see how this would work.

How many Seekers run their own guild or is junior master of one?

I wouldn't want to make a list of guilds that people can't join

Jun 13, 12 at 8:02am
Anonymous Reborn

How about having a guild index like what the Call of Duty forums has with their Clan List or what the Minecraft forum has with servers?

Probably a stupid idea, though, but I'd like to see how this would work.

Mar 31, 12 at 7:45am
Lorx

Done. Also added a 'news' prefix.

Going to go sleepy sleepy, but in the morning there will be a spot in the footer somewhere to filter the forum by prefix tags. Or maybe the header area. Whichever ends up looking better I guess.

Mar 31, 12 at 6:50am
Slash

Maybe one for Gmst?

Mar 31, 12 at 3:53am
Lorx

Thread prefixes!

New change to the forums, means...stuff for us. Because, we post here. Anyway, we have a new toy.

Thread Prefixes were added today, and it's by default set up so that I can create a little list of tags that members can use to categorize threads and...well, prefix them. You can still type in whatever tags you want while creating a thread, but the prefix tag itself is limited selection. Tossed up a prefix tag for the GMSv1.07 thread, so you can see what it looks like, etc etc. So, suggestions/feedback/whatever is welcome. Especially things like:
  • Tags you wish for me to add to the list of prefixes
  • If any of the tags should be switched from text to images
    • suggestions for said images, etc etc.

Apr 08, 10 at 9:46pm
Anonymous Reborn

Suggestion, may sexyfreak024 have a temporary ban? I suspect she is a Wonder King ad bot that tries to "act" human. Plus, if she isn't, I fear that she might cause lot's of spam/off-topic posts in the forum.

Mar 03, 10 at 2:55am
Lorx

I like Maple Island, good thinking. /implemented

Wiki thread needs something done to it I think, it may need a change of status. I'll have to think over what to do with it. (It's not getting used, so it's acting like dead weight, need to fix that)

I'd like the Mod Corner to get a name more befitting of it's role. This isn't exactly my thread. It's your thread. It's the main method for members giving feedback, suggestions, criticisms, and the like.

I like the idea of using a Help-NPC's name for the Information thread, but perhaps an actual NPC Name? All I can think of is Cody, and he's a silly hobo NPC that used to work for Wizet.

Mar 03, 10 at 2:34am
Anonymous Reborn

quote Lorx
Quick update: Thread has been completed, now just looking back through it to make sure it does it's job correctly. It will be posted here at around midnight tonight nexon time (4 hours from now).

The prize: 10k NX via Nexon Card, not paypal. This makes it easier for me to give out the NX. It is for GMS Only, I have no access to EMS, KMS, MSEA, etc. If you play one of these versions and know of a easy way for me to give you 10k NX for winning, feel free to PM me with how.
Any answer why make it at 12:00am PST?

quote Lorx
Also, I feel the need to shuffle things around again; starting with the Mod Corner thread, since it's horribly named. I'd like to rename most of the Sticky threads to things that relate to Maple Story, but still being appropriate for the thread. If you have any ideas feel free to post them.
Mods Corner: GM Island (GM area from private servers that I used to play, NOT WoW).
Character List and Intros: Maple Island
Tech Help Thread: Customer Service - The GOOD One
MapleStory Wiki: I don't know
The Info Thread: Your Local Help NPC

Mar 03, 10 at 2:04am
Lorx

Quick update: Thread has been completed, now just looking back through it to make sure it does it's job correctly. It will be posted here at around midnight tonight nexon time (4 hours from now).

The prize: 10k NX via Nexon Card, not paypal. This makes it easier for me to give out the NX. It is for GMS Only, I have no access to EMS, KMS, MSEA, etc. If you play one of these versions and know of a easy way for me to give you 10k NX for winning, feel free to PM me with how.

Mar 02, 10 at 2:34am
Lorx

Tomorrow, was waiting until my paycheck got in (just grabbed it an hour ago), so I could know if I had the funding for sure.