Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Soldiers: Heroes of World War II » PLEASE MAKE THIS MOD! I BEG YOU! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 24, 06 at 4:31pm
King of Soldeirs 111

Right firstly m8 popadaddy has no clue what he chattin about, so pull ure finger out m8 and get gaming u nerd!!!!! c ya l8tr badboyz

P.S new mod out
lets you build a barracks from medics

Nov 24, 06 at 11:15am
popadaddy

hey m8 , i wud if i knew when they would release an official map editoring tool, otherwise its practically impossible as unofficial map tools gave me viruses

Feb 13, 06 at 4:34am
Night Fox

BAH PLEAAASE MAKE THIS MOD! PLEASE RESPOND!

Dec 24, 05 at 7:36pm
Night Fox

I BEGGGGGG YOU!!!!! PLEASE MAKE THIS MOD! I LOOOOOVED how this game was done but i hate the games whare you cant build any more guys! So mabe you can make a mod whare you start with some buildings and you can creat solders with out guns so you have to creat guns in a diffrent spot. Just have a buttion whare it spawns it in like 30 seconds.Also make a tank spot. It would make SHOWW2 the best F*&KING GAME EVER!!!! PLEEEEESSSSSSSSE