Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Soldiers: Heroes of World War II » PLEASE MAKE THIS MOD! I BEG YOU! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 24, 06 at 4:31pm
King of Soldeirs 111

Right firstly m8 popadaddy has no clue what he chattin about, so pull ure finger out m8 and get gaming u nerd!!!!! c ya l8tr badboyz

P.S new mod out
lets you build a barracks from medics

Nov 24, 06 at 11:15am
popadaddy

hey m8 , i wud if i knew when they would release an official map editoring tool, otherwise its practically impossible as unofficial map tools gave me viruses

Feb 13, 06 at 4:34am
Night Fox

BAH PLEAAASE MAKE THIS MOD! PLEASE RESPOND!

Dec 24, 05 at 7:36pm
Night Fox

I BEGGGGGG YOU!!!!! PLEASE MAKE THIS MOD! I LOOOOOVED how this game was done but i hate the games whare you cant build any more guys! So mabe you can make a mod whare you start with some buildings and you can creat solders with out guns so you have to creat guns in a diffrent spot. Just have a buttion whare it spawns it in like 30 seconds.Also make a tank spot. It would make SHOWW2 the best F*&KING GAME EVER!!!! PLEEEEESSSSSSSSE