Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 22, 05 at 6:06pmHelp me!

Hey, does anyone know how to get past this level? I can destroy the juice barrels, but can't get anywhere near Reflux.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 29, 08 at 11:06am
xen50

what u do in reflux's lair is that reflux goes straight for a plum juice barrel dodge his attacks as best u can and then get a yellow canister power up before he can get to a plum juice barrel and punch him u have to do this quite a few times then he dies

Mar 12, 06 at 8:05pm
raymanmaster

hm a toughie have not play in a while been play crash twinsanity will edit when i play that level again

Mar 11, 06 at 8:15pm
azurice

kk thx but i have now been stuck on hoodlum moor for 3 months now can u help me like give me a walkthrough for the level or sumit.

Jan 02, 06 at 6:00pm
raymanmaster

kill the first 2 that dont attack then if you go by where the swich is punch the 2 thing that attack you the main bit that stop you doing the first bit cant be attacked

Dec 25, 05 at 6:43pm
azurice

quote raymanmaster
get powered up using the i think yellow cansters and then punch him until he dies you die or you run out of power and then use the red lums if you have to
need anything let me know
ok im stuck on weakening him the juice machines i killed em all and theres still about a 5th of the health left do i kill the massive machine that shoots plums at u.

Dec 24, 05 at 1:35pm
raymanmaster

get powered up using the i think yellow cansters and then punch him until he dies you die or you run out of power and then use the red lums if you have to
need anything let me know

Dec 22, 05 at 6:06pm
Help me!

Hey, does anyone know how to get past this level? I can destroy the juice barrels, but can't get anywhere near Reflux.