Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo 3 » Community Center » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please review Forum Guidelines & Information before posting messages in the forum.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 15, 05 at 4:39amDragoniteBallZ

Well I'm about to start up one of these for a period of time. I'm not much of a fan of creating this type of shit. But it's an idea some other mods have told me about.

Hopefully I could get some ideas for forum quality improvement and also answer your questions or whatever you have in your mind regarding the forum. This is a place for you to post feedback, questions, bitching, moaning, requests, humping my leg, suggestions, ideas, etc. for the forum. Sort of a CWM(NOT ONE OF THEM GTASA STYLE ONES!), Mini-RFS or Moderators Corner Thread if you will or better yet a Mod forum, Except IT'S OPEN MEMBERS AND GUESTS and everything is like secret, BUT EVERYONE CAN STILL SEE IT!!! zOMG!!!111

But for real please try to remain as constructive as possible. Insight is mainly what this is for....i hope.

This message was edited by DragoniteBallZ on Nov 03 2006.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 11, 09 at 1:43pm
Daedric Prince

Just to let you guys know, I will be gone from the 12th. through the 16th. So stay out of trouble

Dec 03, 08 at 3:15pm
Daedric Prince

The Index does need updating. I find myself looking for threads that aren't in there a lot, so I will definetely be adding to it.

I'll probably start the Screenshot Contest thread later today.

Dec 02, 08 at 8:39pm
Bread Effect

The Screenshot's Contest wont have the ability to vote for yourself most definitively. I'd say it should be like the Neo Modeling Contest. Not so much where people get eliminated for not getting a high enough score, but have to have different requirements to have in the picture for it to count.

Perhaps. Definitely if we'll eventually get a large list. Seems rather useless when we have an Index that has barely any links and needs more love.

Dec 02, 08 at 4:43pm
Daedric Prince

That's a good idea and everybody can participate. I suppose as long as we make it that you can't vote for your own screenshot it should work. Maybe everyone can vote for 3 and the top 3 go to the "finals" where then everybody would vote once.

Also, I think we need a thread with all the "forum awards".

Dec 02, 08 at 12:13pm
Bread Effect

What the? I had another suggestion right after the "We need more contests." . What about a Screenshot Contest?

Dec 02, 08 at 3:50am
Daedric Prince

A forum skin contest would be OK in my book, I just don't know how many of us would actually be able to participate.

Just a shout-out to everyone really: If anybody has any ideas for a contest or game or something, let me know.

Dec 01, 08 at 11:54pm
Bread Effect

Which might be a little bit before. Considering how it's the holiday months.

We need more contests.

Also, what about a forum skin? What Loungin' has with there "Shane *Color*" stuff.

Nov 27, 08 at 1:43pm
Daedric Prince

I sent Keiichi a PM about it and he said that he hasn't heard anything specific, but Redemption gave social forums the thumbs up. It's just a matter of somebody actually creating the forum.

Nov 27, 08 at 4:40am
Jeffroe

Or we could ban them and never have to deal with them ever again...

But... your idea sounds better.

Any news on the social forum?

Nov 27, 08 at 3:32am
Daedric Prince

Just a little announcement and "amendment" to the rules. Keep the thread titles short please. Any title over one line will be edited. The reason for the rule: it looks better that way.

I have also noticed an increase of "aggressive behavior" towards newer members of the forum. Tone it down a bit please. New members are not accustomed to our rules and "customs" yet. The best way to have them become a part of the forum is to nicely remind them instead of insulting them every time they do something different than the norm