Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Duck Hunt » Best hunting game in existence? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 15, 05 at 3:30amMario Menace

Yes! definietly so! I mean c'mon! The dog is classic. And what about ducks that fly exact vertical and horizontal lines, eh? And, and, its so SIMPLE shoot, collect, retrieve all in one and one in all, this is got to be the best hunting game ever!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 10:58pm
Hell Fire

Is anyone else surprised that they didn't make some kind of new Duck Hunt game on the Wii? It was such a classic and I'm sure they could have come up with some addictive party game using Duck Hunt as the theme. Such a disappointment.

Nov 30, 11 at 3:08am
sethzhang

i like use the gun

May 09, 09 at 9:10pm
PichuRules

Yeah this is the best hunting game in existence. I loved using the gun and it overall is a very fun game.

Jun 23, 06 at 4:39am
Maser

I like to play the flash versions of this game all over the net.

Jun 06, 06 at 8:03pm
umoto

hopefully with the Wii and the wii zapper controller we just might see the return of this classic. personally i would like to see a Wii graphics style remake.

Dec 17, 05 at 3:06am
Mario Menace

A PHOTO!!

Nope, I certianly couldn't have forgotten the gun, seeing as how its right in there with the 64!

Do you have a dig. cam or somewhat? I have to develop my pics the hard way lol
Cool, people still post in this forum.

Dec 15, 05 at 2:59pm
DQ Maniac

And don't forget the classic NES gun needed to shoot down those damn ducks.

Dec 15, 05 at 3:30am
Mario Menace

Yes! definietly so! I mean c'mon! The dog is classic. And what about ducks that fly exact vertical and horizontal lines, eh? And, and, its so SIMPLE shoot, collect, retrieve all in one and one in all, this is got to be the best hunting game ever!