Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition » daryl and the seed maker » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 01, 13 at 4:01pm
dannyandbeckynelson

You can get it from Daryl I have before but it's a little tricky... You have to befriend him in the beginning of the game and you get it in SPRING ONLY first year. You need to triger the cutscene in his house where ehe gets zapped by lightning FIRST you can get that cutscene when it's raining, at his house. I am playing the game now and that cut scene just happened for me in summer of year one which means THAT cut scene can occur at any time of the game as long as he is your friend and it's raining. but you NEED that cut scene before you get the seed maker. When I got it from him, it was raining. I triggered the lightning scene around 2-4 and left his house and went back in and the seed maker cut scene came up.
Unfortunately, since that was the first time I got the seed maker and that was the last time I was playing HM I was not aware that it HAD to be spring, so I missed it this time :I But if you don't get it from Daryl, you can always buy it. ^^

Nov 30, 05 at 1:56pm
Homunculus Lover

Err.....you have to buy the seed maker, is with the choice of where you can get the milking room and other room. ^^

Nov 29, 05 at 10:12pm
kimberlykrn

i cant get daryl to give me the seed maker, im in chapter 2 spring, he is my friend, i have gotten several cut scenes but no seed maker, help