Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ultimate Spider-Man » Spider man or Venom » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 27, 05 at 8:03pmhalomaniac

Who is you're favorite, Spider man or Venom and why. Mine is Venom because he eats people and he is alot stronger than spider-man.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 13 at 12:50pm
wolfofjustice

Spiderman is cool but better I chose venom.

Mar 12, 13 at 5:45pm
Bpantoja

Spiderman.

Feb 09, 13 at 12:24pm
Venom's Creator

Venom is way better than Spider man. The only reason that Spider man beats Venom is because he is not evil. Duh

Aug 22, 12 at 11:45am
Shadic Hearts

quote Shadow Rue
Venom's fun to use if you just wanna screw around.
Also true.

Aug 22, 12 at 11:43am
Shadic Hearts

quote Shadow Rue
Well, that's strictly dependent on what boss you're talking about. As Spider-man, I could definitely beat the Beetle quicker than Venom.
True.

Aug 22, 12 at 11:41am
Shadic Hearts

quote Shadow Rue
... So what, we need them for ammunitions and entertainment?
Now you just sound like Deadpool.Really,I'm a quest and I have this name.Plus I'm tryin' to be kind to you,Shadow Rue.I'm supportin' you.

Mar 23, 12 at 8:47pm
Jarod576

Definitely venom. No matter what he can move faster and is sooooooo much stronger. Spiderman is okay but venom is the best. Say ANYTHING and Venom will find and eat u.

Oct 28, 11 at 9:42am
guts120

quote Large and in charge
Everything about venom is cool. The way he looks is awesome. Being able to scale tall buildings in seconds is sick. Being able to leap around the skyline of new york city without even coming close to the ground is fun. Beating the snot out of people is fun, throwing cars is fun, and eating people for energy is one helluva cool idea. The only parts that sucked about venom, was I thought it was weak that people didn't die if you ate them. It would've been cool if you either spat them out dead, or just absorbed them and that was it. They only lay on the ground and hold their head and look like they need to take a couple of advil or tylenol. The other thing that sucked, was that when you changed hero's, you couldn't really do alot without attracting the attention of the entire army. Once you trash a car, it only gets worse until you eventually die, and by that point you have to spend so much time running away because you get shot too much. There's a hugeass helecopter that flies overhead when the big bad guys come after you, and you can't aim cars or damage it at all.
When you start the mission, just go on unlockables to stop the mission and just free-roam. You can blow up stuff and everything, no strings attached!!!

Jul 28, 09 at 7:34pm
Slash

I prefer Venom. He's much stronger than Spider Man.

Nov 15, 08 at 2:37am
fishboy13

venom is 10 times better than spider-man.