Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Yoshi's Story » Is there a Purple Yoshi??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 05 at 3:50amMario Menace

Well:#? HAVE YOU GOT IT?? I've seen it on several sites that you get all the coins, but I have verified that impossible. My guess is you get ENOUGH but not neccessarily ALL the coins.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 12, 14 at 8:28pm
ISYE 3232

There is no purple yoshi, only a black yoshi and a white yoshi, however there was a purple yoshi, and a brown yoshi in the beta version of the game but they were removed before the game was released due to unknown reasons

Aug 06, 13 at 5:25am
Kimberly Jordan

Most levels in Yoshi's Story are simple for me to collect all the heart coins, but when I choose the Tall Tower and I use my selected Yoshi to hip-drop on each red-roofed hut close to the abyss, one of the two coins fall off the screen. I tried to make a cheat code to make the Purple Yoshi appear with the others, but either way, it doesn't work. Why is it difficult to collect all the heart coins from every level of the story?

Apr 10, 13 at 7:06pm
jaking

No

Jul 17, 11 at 5:48pm
annoymoss

there is no purple yoshi

Oct 11, 08 at 3:40pm
Monoasaji

There is a purple yoshi. This seems a little out of hand to do, but you need to collect all of the coins from EVERY level. The hardest ones, in my mind :
[spoiler=]Shy Guy's Pirate Ship
Shy Guy's Limbo island
The tower Levels[/spoiler]
thoe are hardest in my mind.

|_ O \/ E:colored:

Aug 07, 08 at 7:10am
Cletus

I think you just have to get all of the heart coins, the ones that spell "YOU ARE YOSHIS GREAT PARTNER"

Jun 04, 08 at 10:14pm
Xanato

I doubt it exists. There's no way to tell how many coins there are in each stage unless you spend about a half-hour stomping the ground everywhere and take notes. I've never played a game in which Nintendo made you go through an ordeal like that.

Jun 01, 08 at 7:17pm
evilsoshi

LOL People you need to al the coins from all the lvls NOOBs

Nov 11, 07 at 2:46pm
179 mario yoshi 971

I got all the coins in World 1-1(Treasure Hunt). Unfortunately, I didn't get a purple Yoshi.

Oct 25, 07 at 4:54am
Game Hawk

Wow, 1 year jumps...anyway im pretty sure its just one level, not all, the only way possible to get them all is if you have no life and waste your time playing evry lvl of Yoshi's Story trying to get a Purple Yoshi, i highly doubt Nintendo would EVER do that.

This message was edited by Game Hawk on Nov 11 2007.