Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2: Battle » The Sonic Related Discussion Thread (TSRDT) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, guest. You're free to browse and post as you wish, but signing up for a Neoseeker account only takes about 60 seconds. Being a member is free and gives you many more privileges, so sign up if you like what you see!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 08, 05 at 3:06amTimber Wolf

This thread is for all loose Sonic related chat. No off-topic discussions allowed.

Old thread.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 22, 13 at 5:00am
Kuzima

quote D.O.W.
Although I have all 180/180, I just play through story mode once every year to keep myself occupied.
Do you know how much time is the Green Hill Zone to obtain?

Mariya

Feb 01, 13 at 11:59am
Shilz

quote Giga Bowser
Hey folks, what's goin' on?

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've started an LP of this game, using the Hard Missions. If you're interested, check out the link in my signature. If not, no problem
Wow...

Jan 23, 13 at 10:06pm
Giga Bowser

Hey folks, what's goin' on?

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've started an LP of this game, using the Hard Missions. If you're interested, check out the link in my signature. If not, no problem

Aug 20, 12 at 2:48pm
Shadic Hearts

Hey guys,checkout the new forum I made here.It's called:Sonic and Tails vs Spider-Man and Spider-Woman

Sep 08, 11 at 11:40pm
ChittyChittyBangBang

I did the GC version twice, but never did the DC version.

Sep 08, 11 at 9:55am
D.O.W.

Although I have all 180/180, I just play through story mode once every year to keep myself occupied.

Jul 29, 11 at 12:52pm
Austin810

I never do the treasure hunting and shooting levels. I pretty much play SA2 for the Sonic and Shadow levels

Oct 10, 10 at 12:05am
TropicMysticsII

Easily the best game on the GameCube (Melee excluded cuz that's obviously the best game on the GameCube).

Oct 09, 10 at 11:21am
Destroyer Of Worlds

Mad Space is the worst level ever, ESPECIALLY Mission 4, but Mission 3 is the easiest!

Oct 04, 10 at 11:52pm
DarkspineSilver

Now that it's on the Xbox360 and PS3, I'd say the PSP will be the platform with the Chao transporter.