Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Ball Z: Budokai » da cheat????? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 05 at 10:09amExistence

hey ppl i read somewhere that if u go to the skill list and press l1 and triangle,the comp gives u random caps. plz confirm this

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 30, 07 at 2:53am
capsulecorp

its true only in number 2 and not in 1 and 3 i have em all

Jan 29, 06 at 5:04pm
Zero Melfice

That's what I meant lol. They have to make a database inside the games memory cartridge so when it saves the gameshark codes, it won't literally fry your system. And sometimes this lack of space or the memory banks get confused with normal in game codes when you save. Meaning that it will corrupt just the game itself due to the other half of the memory bank, so your system is fine.

Jan 29, 06 at 3:30pm
Existence

nah, i was talking 'bout the ones you directly put in the game, not the gameshark or ar codes. it was a major issue for gta. ppl used cheats and had their saved data corrupted.

Jan 29, 06 at 1:24pm
Zero Melfice

Well, sometimes it is a side effect when they had cheats installed to a back-up memory for a gameshark.

Jan 29, 06 at 1:03pm
Existence

so the programmers put in cheats on purpose? then why do some cheats damage the saved data?

Nov 07, 05 at 8:43pm
Zero Melfice

In Budokai 2 it does, but in nu,bers 1 and 3 it doesn;t. I guess they figured people wouldn't find it out and when they did it made the game too easy. So I figure they took it out lol.

Nov 05, 05 at 10:09am
Existence

hey ppl i read somewhere that if u go to the skill list and press l1 and triangle,the comp gives u random caps. plz confirm this