Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: Battlefront II » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 05 at 4:02amthemanof_deception

introduce yourself here....that's all I have to say

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 01, 07 at 1:52am
Dvader218

Hi i'm Dvader218.I loved star wars since......ever

Jan 03, 07 at 4:28am
The Idiot From War

SUP im The Idiot From War i play sw btl frnt 2 not because of obsession but because i like shooting stuff on games

Dec 03, 06 at 12:04am
XtremeZH

Hello, I am zanderh aka the top poster in this forum. Unfortunately, while I made the majority of my posts here helping people out on problems they had, I had several spam posts and threads which I am deeply ashamed of. I am not like that and hate spammers. I don't know what came over me. I'd like to thank Mishtram for banning me from here because that is just about the nicest thing anyone has done for me on Neo. I am sorry for that and would like to apoligize to Mishtram for having to clean up after me.

Mar 09, 06 at 1:39am
Mishtram

Welcome halfdead! I noticed you mentioned PS2 controls... if you didn't know, we have a forum dedicated to it in the PS2 Action and Arcade section.

Mar 08, 06 at 11:39pm
halfdead

1)name's halfdead
2)hi everyone
3)posting on FE: SS, FE: PoR, and this
4)this game was great exept for the controls-different than the ps2 ones.

Mar 07, 06 at 1:50am
Mishtram

I got this game some time ago. However, I played it on a different platform and I only started playing it on this by borrowing it from a friend.

To tell you the truth, there is no difference.

Mar 06, 06 at 1:42am
Hotty

hi im hotty call me preditor hotty was just a joke hehe im working on untold legends and this game!

Dec 31, 05 at 3:38pm
digi3

quote Takapa
Hi Im takapa. i dont relly lyk star wars. didnt lyk the 3rd film (revenge of the sith) and hated Anakin... that guy needs a hard slap.. But Loved The Game.. i guess i just lyk 3rd person shooters
thaz kewl thats exactly the position im in

great game tho yea which film was the 3rd one?

Dec 30, 05 at 4:22pm
Takapa

Hi Im takapa. i dont relly lyk star wars. didnt lyk the 3rd film (revenge of the sith) and hated Anakin... that guy needs a hard slap.. But Loved The Game.. i guess i just lyk 3rd person shooters

Dec 24, 05 at 3:45pm
The White Rider

I just got this game yesterday, so I'll be dropping in.