Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Wars: Battlefront II » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 05 at 4:02amthemanof_deception

introduce yourself here....that's all I have to say

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 01, 07 at 1:52am
Dvader218

Hi i'm Dvader218.I loved star wars since......ever

Jan 03, 07 at 4:28am
The Idiot From War

SUP im The Idiot From War i play sw btl frnt 2 not because of obsession but because i like shooting stuff on games

Dec 03, 06 at 12:04am
XtremeZH

Hello, I am zanderh aka the top poster in this forum. Unfortunately, while I made the majority of my posts here helping people out on problems they had, I had several spam posts and threads which I am deeply ashamed of. I am not like that and hate spammers. I don't know what came over me. I'd like to thank Mishtram for banning me from here because that is just about the nicest thing anyone has done for me on Neo. I am sorry for that and would like to apoligize to Mishtram for having to clean up after me.

Mar 09, 06 at 1:39am
Mishtram

Welcome halfdead! I noticed you mentioned PS2 controls... if you didn't know, we have a forum dedicated to it in the PS2 Action and Arcade section.

Mar 08, 06 at 11:39pm
halfdead

1)name's halfdead
2)hi everyone
3)posting on FE: SS, FE: PoR, and this
4)this game was great exept for the controls-different than the ps2 ones.

Mar 07, 06 at 1:50am
Mishtram

I got this game some time ago. However, I played it on a different platform and I only started playing it on this by borrowing it from a friend.

To tell you the truth, there is no difference.

Mar 06, 06 at 1:42am
Hotty

hi im hotty call me preditor hotty was just a joke hehe im working on untold legends and this game!

Dec 31, 05 at 3:38pm
digi3

quote Takapa
Hi Im takapa. i dont relly lyk star wars. didnt lyk the 3rd film (revenge of the sith) and hated Anakin... that guy needs a hard slap.. But Loved The Game.. i guess i just lyk 3rd person shooters
thaz kewl thats exactly the position im in

great game tho yea which film was the 3rd one?

Dec 30, 05 at 4:22pm
Takapa

Hi Im takapa. i dont relly lyk star wars. didnt lyk the 3rd film (revenge of the sith) and hated Anakin... that guy needs a hard slap.. But Loved The Game.. i guess i just lyk 3rd person shooters

Dec 24, 05 at 3:45pm
The White Rider

I just got this game yesterday, so I'll be dropping in.