Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Party 2 » The most FRUSTRATING MINI GAME AND/OR BOARD!!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 29, 05 at 11:23pmDTX

Well, mines Hot Rope Jump WAAAYYY up there, and I would guess most of the combat and speed mini games are pretty frustrating as well.....but HRJ takes the cake!!!!!!!!!(MMMMM.......caaaaaakkkkeee.....)

*clears throat*, WELL, what do you guys think??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 11 at 5:00am
Rainvainz

quote Eon80
Abandon Ship is almost impossible to win for me.
I thought I was the only one. I have never won the game. No joke, not even once. I'm 50/50 on Skateboard Scamper and I despise Bowl Over, mainly if I'm on the team trying with all my might to flee.

Apr 01, 11 at 5:23pm
Eon80

Abandon Ship is almost impossible to win for me. You have to play head games with your opponents on Bowser Land... a game I usually lose

Nov 05, 09 at 6:29pm
PichuRules

The most frustrating mini-games are those that are almost impossible to win in like Sneak 'n' Snore and Abandon Ship. Bowser Land is pretty frustrating.

May 29, 09 at 6:43pm
Morganization 316

[b][/b]SNEAK AND SNORE I HATE IT I CAN'T GET PAST IT ON MINIGAME COASTER I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 02, 09 at 10:21pm
PichuRules

Abandon Ship and Hot Rope Jump are a pain on Mini-Game Coaster. But Look Away is also a little hard. Bowser Land is probably the most frustrating board.

Mar 15, 08 at 3:46am
Sabrina4Ever

Frustrating Mini-Game: Skateboard Scamper because you have to press the B button quick in order to win.

Frustrating Board: Bowser Land because it's basically the hardest board in the game.

Feb 28, 08 at 4:59am
PichuLover1982

New most frustrating mini-game and board.

Mini-game: Filet Relay (1 Player)
Why?: The lone player is too slow. So I need luck in order to win.

Board: Still Space Land
Why?: Most of the ? spaces are a real pain for they can switch your place on the board!

Dec 18, 07 at 5:32am
BrightHeartRaccoon

My most frustrating mini-game is probably Skateboard Scamper. My most frustrating board has to definately be Bowser Land. It's too hard.

Oct 24, 07 at 2:41am
PichuLover1982

Mini-Game: Slot Car Derby (Any Type)
Board: Space Land

May 20, 07 at 9:15pm
PichuLover1982

My frustrating mini-game: Filet Relay. When I'm alone I'm slower than the others and I almost always get hit by a wall:# which slows me down even more!

My frustrating board: Space Land. Because I have to change position when players stand on ? spaces which ruins my chances of getting a star!