Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Party 2 » The most FRUSTRATING MINI GAME AND/OR BOARD!!!!! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 29, 05 at 11:23pmDTX

Well, mines Hot Rope Jump WAAAYYY up there, and I would guess most of the combat and speed mini games are pretty frustrating as well.....but HRJ takes the cake!!!!!!!!!(MMMMM.......caaaaaakkkkeee.....)

*clears throat*, WELL, what do you guys think??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 11 at 5:00am
Rainvainz

quote Eon80
Abandon Ship is almost impossible to win for me.
I thought I was the only one. I have never won the game. No joke, not even once. I'm 50/50 on Skateboard Scamper and I despise Bowl Over, mainly if I'm on the team trying with all my might to flee.

Apr 01, 11 at 5:23pm
Eon80

Abandon Ship is almost impossible to win for me. You have to play head games with your opponents on Bowser Land... a game I usually lose

Nov 05, 09 at 6:29pm
PichuRules

The most frustrating mini-games are those that are almost impossible to win in like Sneak 'n' Snore and Abandon Ship. Bowser Land is pretty frustrating.

May 29, 09 at 6:43pm
Morganization 316

[b][/b]SNEAK AND SNORE I HATE IT I CAN'T GET PAST IT ON MINIGAME COASTER I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 02, 09 at 10:21pm
PichuRules

Abandon Ship and Hot Rope Jump are a pain on Mini-Game Coaster. But Look Away is also a little hard. Bowser Land is probably the most frustrating board.

Mar 15, 08 at 3:46am
Sabrina4Ever

Frustrating Mini-Game: Skateboard Scamper because you have to press the B button quick in order to win.

Frustrating Board: Bowser Land because it's basically the hardest board in the game.

Feb 28, 08 at 4:59am
PichuLover1982

New most frustrating mini-game and board.

Mini-game: Filet Relay (1 Player)
Why?: The lone player is too slow. So I need luck in order to win.

Board: Still Space Land
Why?: Most of the ? spaces are a real pain for they can switch your place on the board!

Dec 18, 07 at 5:32am
BrightHeartRaccoon

My most frustrating mini-game is probably Skateboard Scamper. My most frustrating board has to definately be Bowser Land. It's too hard.

Oct 24, 07 at 2:41am
PichuLover1982

Mini-Game: Slot Car Derby (Any Type)
Board: Space Land

May 20, 07 at 9:15pm
PichuLover1982

My frustrating mini-game: Filet Relay. When I'm alone I'm slower than the others and I almost always get hit by a wall:# which slows me down even more!

My frustrating board: Space Land. Because I have to change position when players stand on ? spaces which ruins my chances of getting a star!